5.11 - The temptation from the deep sea mermaid

After seeing the staff paper filled with Chu Jingran's inner monologue, Zheng Hongyi finally dismissed the female doctor who didn't even come to work.

Zheng Hongyi completely gave up on Chu Jingran's psychological treatment? Of course not, he just planned to go into battle in person.

That's right, Zheng Hongyi wants to personally act as a guide and lead people out of his own little world.

He knew that no matter who he looked for to treat Zheng Lixin, Zheng Lixin's psychological shadow in his heart could not be eliminated. In reality, Zheng Lixin would extremely reject the other person, so there was no talk of accepting treatment at all. But now the only thing he can accept is As a special father, if he really wants Zheng Lixin to step out of his own little world and accept everyone, then he is the most suitable candidate.

Before making this decision, Zheng Hongyi hesitated and struggled for a long time. Whenever he thought about just letting the other party go and raising his family for the rest of his life, an image of a young man playing the piano seriously appeared in his mind uncontrollably. .

The white piano, like an elf-like young man, with his white fingertips jumping up and down, the music flowing out is soft and peaceful, as if it is the most beautiful feast in the world.

The young man has great talent and hands gifted by God. If he is only willing to play in the piano room forever, then this will undoubtedly be the fall of a shining star in the music industry. Zheng Hongyi cannot and does not want to see this happen. .

So, he finally decided to give it a try.

After making the decision, Zheng Hongyi temporarily put down the music in his hands and spent a lot of time understanding the relationship between these two mental illnesses. He even secretly contacted a famous domestic psychiatrist and asked someone to work out the most appropriate treatment plan. , just to have the best results and make young people willing to step out of their own small world.

Because of the previous incident, he was worried that Yu Zhong would have a psychological shadow, so Zheng Hongyi directly sealed off the piano room and rearranged the piano room next door to serve as Chu Jingran's new piano room.

The music in the piano room was melodious. Chu Jingran was sitting in front of the piano, his eyes serious, his fingers rising and falling on the black and white keys like butterflies passing through flowers. He was practicing the new piano music given by Zheng Hongyi.

Zheng Hongyi was sitting not far away, closing his eyes and listening to the other party's playing. Occasionally, he only frowned slightly when there was any inconsistency, but he did not interrupt.

These days, Zheng Hongyi is not only providing psychological counseling for Chu Jingran according to the relevant instructions given by the doctor, but also providing him with musical guidance.

There is no doubt about Zheng Lixin's piano skills. It is no exaggeration to say that he is absolutely crushing among his peers, but in Zheng Hongyi's opinion, he is still a bit immature.

When Zheng Lixin was a child, he received very systematic piano education and was tutored by famous teachers. However, since he suffered from social phobia, he has no teacher, because as long as the teacher comes near, he will be afraid and unable to play even a note.

The crazy woman finally found out about this, forced the person countless times, almost tortured the person to death, and even treated him for autism. Finally, knowing that forcing the person to death would not produce any results, she threw Zheng Lixin directly In a property, I raised it with the idea that something is better than nothing.