5.18 - The good and bad of this world

Zheng Hongyi never thought that one day he would be coerced. When on the way home, the boy excitedly threw himself into his arms with his cell phone and shouted happily that he had a brother, Zheng Hongyi knew that Zhou Ze had informed him of his true identity. Zheng Lixin, at that moment, Zheng Hongyi almost couldn't help but want to kill that so-called son, but it was too late to say anything now.

In the face of this ironclad fact, Zheng Hongyi could not deny it, so under Chu Jingran's delighted eyes, Zheng Hongyi issued an order to take Zhou Ze back to Zheng's house. At the same time, he also met with Zhou Ze's adoptive parents and Zheng Lixin's biological parents.

When the servant brought the two of them in, Zheng Hongyi was watching TV with Chu Jingran in the living room. Hearing the sound, Zheng Hongyi turned his head and saw the two of them clearly.

The woman is in her late forties. Although her figure is severely out of shape, she can still vaguely see her youthful beauty. The man is thin and has a sallow complexion. He looks like he has overdosed on drugs. Zheng Hongyi frowned invisibly. screw.

Feeling Zheng Hongyi's movements next to him, Chu Jingran turned his head curiously and saw clearly who was coming. Are these his biological parents?

The woman's eyes were always focused on Chu Jingran who was sitting on the sofa not far away. When she saw him turning his head to look at her, excitement and sparkle flashed uncontrollably in his eyes. His child had grown so big.

When she was young, she was the number one in a nightclub and was sought after by countless men and women. However, she fell in love with a drug addict and even lost all her wealth. When the child was born in the hospital, she had no intention of She saw the mad woman roaring, and then she thought of her newly born child with beautiful hands.

If this child follows her, she will only be burdened with a lifetime of infamy and accusations. Her mother is a daughter of a daughter and her father is an addict. Her life is completely ruined, but her child is the purest angel ever born. .

She, who is at the bottom of society, doesn't understand fairness, and she doesn't want to understand it, because life is inherently unfair. She is already rotting sludge in the sewer, but her child is not.

So, she deliberately appeared in front of the woman with the child in her arms, and even turned a blind eye and pretended not to notice that the other party had taken away the child. Looking at the luxury car the woman took when she was discharged from the hospital, she covered her mouth and shed tears. I hope that the woman who seems to be from a high-class family can treat the child better. Over the years, she has not dared to take a look at his condition with her own eyes, for fear that she could not hold back and let the man find out the clues, causing everything to be ruined.

Eighteen years later, she finally saw him again.

Chu Jingran would never miss the complexity of a thousand words in a woman's eyes. Just imagine what he had done with the script. He quickly understood all the details. Just recalling the so-called eighteen years of luxury, he felt in his heart again. It is indescribably complex.

Zheng Hongyi felt the gaze of the person next to him, so he covered the person's sight without revealing any trace, patted the person's head, and said warmly: "Li Xin, good boy, go to the piano room to practice piano first. Dad will be there soon."

Chu Jingran nodded obediently, and after taking one last look at the woman, he turned around and walked to the piano room not far away.

Feeling the person's completely disappearing figure, the woman's eyes showed a hint of sadness, as long as he was living a good life.

"You two must already know the purpose of why I asked you to come here today..."

...

Although Zhou Ze's injuries were a bit scary on the surface, fortunately they did not damage his lumbar bones or anything like that. After being nursed back to health in the hospital for nearly two or three months, he was finally discharged from the hospital.