9.4 - If you are more cruel, I will try

Before Feng Ze, who was slightly stiff, could react, the next second, his fingers were pushed into a moist, soft and hot place by the owner of the little paw.

The soft tongue, the sucking feeling, the small teeth moving up and down rubbing the fingertips and causing a slight itch, this is...

Lowering his head suddenly, Feng Ze saw that the little fox, who had just been sleeping in the bamboo basket, woke up and sat up when he was in trance.

At this moment, it had climbed outside the bamboo basket. It was holding his index finger on the bamboo basket with its little head hanging down, putting it in its mouth and chewing it with relish.

Feng Ze, who didn't like such close contact with others, frowned reflexively, and then violently withdrew his fingers from the other person's sucking mouth and holding front paws.

Probably because his retraction movement was too sudden, the little fox who was happily nibbling suddenly fell to the ground with his face on the pear wood coffee table.

The nine long tails that were originally swinging behind him fell down like a frosted eggplant under this sudden fall.

No. 520: (Host is holding a grudge) Please allow me to order some wax for you.

Feng Ze, who had no idea that he was seeking death, had no intention of helping him. He looked at the saliva on his index finger and picked up the tissue paper next to him in disgust and wiped it over and over again. Twisting his eyebrows that could kill a fly, he said in a deep voice: "You can't eat your fingers!"

Note No. 7: Don't let your baby put things in his mouth randomly.

After wiping his fingers clean completely, Feng Ze turned his head again, just in time to meet the eyes of the little fox lying on the coffee table with limp limbs, slowly raising his head.

The moment their eyes met, Feng Ze was stunned.

The pair of eyes looking at him were dark and shiny, full of water, and the ignorant eyes were full of pure spotlessness. They looked at him so quietly, but at this moment Feng Ze felt like he was looking at him. The world's illusion.

As a monster hunter, Feng Ze has seen countless monsters and hunted countless monsters, but he has never seen words that can be related to clean and clear in any monster.

The demons he saw were bloodthirsty, cruel, selfish, and cunning. The colors in their eyes were as turbid as the water that has been poured into ink, but these eyes were the extreme opposite. The presence.

These eyes are so clean that you can even see through the entire world with one glance.

Perhaps the extreme contrast was too great. Facing these eyes, Feng Ze's originally serious face couldn't help but feel relaxed at this moment.

Just when he was about to explain that there were bacteria on his fingers that he couldn't put them in his mouth, he saw the corners of the little fox lying on the coffee table lowering his lips a little bit, and the aggrieved Yingying in his round eyes rolled back and forth, and then, the next thing Second.

Wow--! ! !

The little fox in front of him opened his mouth and howled in grievance! wail! big! cry!

Feng Ze's entire face, which was still in disarray, suddenly collapsed.

Cracked!

Feng Ze, who had always done things rationally and meticulously, the moment he heard the cry, his mind fell into a state of freeze, and his whole brain was filled with only three big words.