8.12 - The correct way to deal with zombies

The red-eyed Cheng Yimo just stared at the person beside the bed, the strange darkness in his eyes rolling violently.

In this life, from the moment he woke up, Cheng Yimo didn't believe in anyone or anything.

Ji Chenru's appearance was like a beautiful accident in his life. He liked his teacher, loved his teacher, and wanted to kiss his teacher every moment, but deep down in his heart, Cheng Yi Mo is afraid all the time.

In the apocalypse, will teachers still be like this? What if the teacher is like those people?

Cheng Yimo was thinking about this problem throughout the night.

What was rolling around in his mind uncontrollably was the tenderness and lightness blooming in that person's eyes when he bent his eyes. He couldn't let go of that person, even if that person was really like that. He was just like those hypocritical people and had an unbearable existence. He didn't want to let go of that person. open.

But if that's really the case...

At that moment, looking at the unconscious man in his arms with his eyes closed, a dark emotion filled Cheng Yimo's mind.

Chain the teacher around you, imprison the teacher next to you, let the teacher's whole body be stained with only your own smell, and let him rot with you for the rest of your life.

But... just in case... just in case...

Suppressed by countless depths, Cheng Yiruhui's eyes fixedly stared at this person.

Teacher, how would you choose...

In this deathly silence, Chu Jingran, whose face turned pale, suddenly stood up.

Snapped--

A crisp sound resounded in the room.

A vicious slap was slapped mercilessly on Cheng Yimo's face on the bed.

Chu Jingran's eyes were filled with tears that were about to roll down uncontrollably. He just looked at the person on the bed and said with trembling lips: "...shut up."

Yimo narrowed his eyes and heard a trembling voice next to the bed, "I... am Ji Chenru. I once participated in the research on the A virus. Ji Chenru has never failed in the biological field. It's just that ...It's just a mutated virus...I...I won't abandon you, I will definitely find a way...to save you."

Cheng Yimo tightened his fists at his sides, and the darkness in his eyes quickly faded, and was replaced by other emotions one by one.

Joy, chagrin, guilt, regret, happiness, heartache.

Sorry teacher, I shouldn't doubt you.

Chu Jingran: Anyway, you will definitely not be able to survive with the halo of the protagonist, so SB will take action at this time.

In the apocalypse, in addition to being assimilated by zombies, ordinary people who are scratched by zombies also have the possibility of awakening supernatural powers.

Chu Jingran could figure it out with his toes. As the protagonist, Cheng Yimo Juebi was the latter - awakening his superpower, but at this time he couldn't show it.

Worried that the person might do something dangerous when he passed by, Chu Jingran tied up his hands and feet in advance, and "painstakingly" gave him three immunity-boosting medicines to help him tide over the difficulties.

With the attitude of a researcher looking at ready-made specimens, Chu Jingran sat next to the person with a pen and paper, observing every change of the person, recording everything on his phone, and occasionally wiping the sweat from his forehead.