9.9 - Draw a circle to curse you

The night in the city comes very quickly. Under the dark blue sky, the neon lights are intertwined. Looking down from the sky, the stars are bright, like a jade belt of the Milky Way framed with shadows.

On the road surrounded by brilliant lights, there is a constant flow of vehicles. In the back seat of a black car, a man dressed in a neat suit sits quietly. Occasionally, there is light shining in from the window. In the fleeting light and shadow, his handsome three-dimensional facial features can be vaguely glimpsed.

Looking at the lights on the street, thinking about the little fox at home who suddenly fell asleep a week ago, Feng Ze's frown was filled with silent worry.

A week ago, the little fox went to take a nap after being tired and jumping around as usual, but unexpectedly, he didn't wake up from his nap.

Feng Ze, who couldn't wake up the little fox, could say that his hair turned gray in a hurry. Finally, he found out from the Zhongtang Yin Yao Clan that the little fox was about to transform.

Facing the answer given by the monsters, Feng Ze was surprised and happy in his heart. He was happy with the growth of the little fox, and was also surprised by the growth of the little fox.

If the little fox grows up, if the little fox changes form, will it really still need itself as it does now?

For a whole week, this realistic problem has been hovering in Fengze's mind, making him unable to ignore it or escape it no matter what.

In such uneasiness and hesitation, Feng Ze stayed by the bed quietly for a week, but the little fox still didn't wake up, and the time had come for the dinner that the military department needed to attend.

Silently lowering his eyes, in the palm of his knees, there was a matte dark gold invitation letter, revealing low-key luxury in the dim car at this moment.

This special invitation letter was sent to Feng Ze two months ago. The invitation inside was written by the military boss Commander Zhang himself. The content was "sincerely written". Feng Ze must be personally invited despite his busy schedule. Make time to attend.

This invitation was said to be an invitation, but it was more of a coercion, because as long as Feng Ze didn't want to break up with the military openly, he had to go.

Feng Ze did what the other party thought. He accepted the invitation, not just because of compromise, but because he had an inexplicable intuition that this dinner was most likely related to the little fox.

Feng Ze has always known clearly that he is not a qualified monster catcher. Monster catchers believe in justice, protect the family and the country, and abide by inheritance. However, he scorned the Feng family's pedantic ancestral precepts.

If that were the case, the last line of the Feng family would have been wiped out a few years ago.

That's right, it's a human being, not a demon, which is extremely ironic.

From then on, Feng Ze only believed in himself.

Although he is not a good person in the strict sense, he is not a murderous person. He has a complete set of principles for doing things, and Feng Ze's principles are very simple.

Protect everything you care about.

He wanted to keep the Feng clan undefeated. To do this, he did not hesitate to memorize the ten thousand years of ancestral teachings. He wanted to pass on the Feng clan in an unyielding way. Therefore, in the past battles where both sides suffered losses, he restrained the demon and Later, he branded the mark of slavery on them, turning the shackles into a sharp knife in his hand that made countless people tremble.