8.11 - To kill or not to kill?

Clearly aware of the emotional changes in the eyes of the person opposite him, Cheng Yimo became a little anxious and immediately explained hurriedly: "It's really... really, I... I didn't lie to the teacher, everything I said is true, I really It's time to go out and exercise."

Without concealing his surprise, Chu Jingran said: "Do you exercise at this time? Cheng Yimo, do you think these four simple words can convince me?"

After the words fell, there was a second of silence.

Just as countless emotions were surging in Chu Jingran's mind, he suddenly saw the panic expression on the face of Cheng Yimo on the opposite side gradually calming down.

If Ruoyin endured it to the extreme, he clenched his trembling fists tightly, and remained silent for nearly a minute under Chu Jingran's unclear and scrutinizing gaze, before he said with difficulty with red eyes: "The doctor said last time, teacher... it's not heatstroke. But...she was drugged."

The corner of Chu Jingran's mouth twitched, is there still this problem?

On the opposite side, Cheng Yimo looked a little painful and embarrassed. He said, "I know the teacher didn't tell me because he was afraid that I would worry and didn't want me to think too much. I also know that even if he really told me, I wouldn't be able to do anything to help him." ,But......"

Holding back the trembling, "I just hate myself so much. Why can't I protect the teacher? Even when encountering this kind of thing, the teacher still thinks about me everywhere. Why am I so useless and unable to do anything for the teacher?" matter."

Cheng Yimo's eyes were red and he said word by word: "After that day, I secretly did special training without telling the teacher every day. I knew that if the teacher knew that at this critical moment of learning, I would spend my time here. The teacher would definitely not agree to this kind of thing, so I would wait for the teacher to fall asleep every night before I dared to sneak out and do exercises."

Slowly lowering his head, Cheng Yimo said in a hoarse voice: "I'm sorry, Teacher Ji, I... failed to live up to your expectations. However, even if you are disappointed with me and even... drive me out, this special training for me It will continue because..."

"I want to protect the teacher, not always be protected by the teacher."

After some sincere words, Chu Jingran's face showed a different kind of complexity. When he got closer, he saw the beads of sweat on his forehead that had not completely faded away. He sighed and said softly: "Go take a shower and rest."

Cheng Yimo raised his eyes in disbelief, "Teacher, you...don't you blame me?"

"In the future, don't do outdoor sports so late at night. It's not good for your health."

Looking at the people entering the room, Chu Jingran withdrew his gaze, the gentleness on his face completely faded, and his eyes showed a thoughtful look.

Although the other party's explanation was very consistent with the script and the other party's character, he always felt that something was wrong.

But after thinking of something, Chu Jingran put his heart in his stomach again.

No matter if you are a real Holy Mother or a false Holy Mother, if you take my medicine, I am still afraid that you will turn upside down.

In the room, Cheng Yimo breathed a sigh of relief and looked at the closed door with a hint of guilt on his face.

Sorry teacher, I can't tell you the truth yet.

In the following days, nothing seemed to change between the two of them. Chu Jingran was at school and home, and Cheng Yimo was working hard on all aspects of his physical fitness every day. Until the end of the month, Chu Jingran, who was watching the news on the weekend, saw such a piece of news on TV. Report.