2.13 - The legendary caught in bed

Cheng remembered that it would take at least two hours to drive from home, and it would take at least an hour and a half to go around the circle line and then turn around. Coupled with the various traffic jams and queues in the business center, Zhou Ruiyuan would not have thought of coming back without five or six hours.

After finally sending the person away, when Chu Jingran was thinking of calling Yu Zhaohui, the bathroom door was suddenly pushed open forcefully from the outside, followed by an unusually familiar voice.

"You Lu Chenyi, how dare you lie to me by lying to me by making up a name. I will tell you today, today..."

Zhao Linxi's angry words were already in his throat, but when he glanced at the half-closed phoenix eyes looking at him in front of the sink, they were all choked in his throat.

Those eyes are like the mist rising in the autumn morning. The slightly upward eyes are filled with the color of water-like glass, and the delicate red lips are hung with unwiped water, as if they are waiting for others to pay attention. Deliciously picked delicacies.

When Chu Jingran heard what he said, he knew that the young master must have found out that he was playing tricks on him. He glanced at the person and said with a half-smile, "It's just a small joke. Young master Zhao will not be so stingy, right?" Um?"

A simple word "um" with a special consonant at the end, combined with the person's sideways glance, a playful look that seemed both angry and smiling, made Zhao Linxi's face suddenly turn red. The next second, he took a step back as if he had encountered some savage beast, straight up. Hitting the bathroom door.

"You...you...you...," Zhao Linxi pointed with trembling fingertips at the person not far away with wide eyes, unable to say a complete sentence.

This...is this the villain Lu Chenyi with his poisonous tongue? How...how did it change like this?

The eyebrows were slightly raised. Chu Jingran was just about to say something when he saw Zhao Linxi taking a big step back as if he had encountered a ghost. He almost fell backwards when he was unsteady. He hurriedly stabilized his body and did something. After looking at him like a thief, he opened the bathroom door and ran away in embarrassment.

Chu Jingran was stunned for a moment when he saw this. The next second, he reacted and turned his head to look at the glasses beside the sink. So, was he electrocuted?

After receiving the call, Yu Zhaohui went to the bathroom, and happened to meet Zhao Linxi, who had escaped from the bathroom. Because the older generations of the two families had a good personal relationship, Yu Zhaohui and he were familiar with each other. This time he met Zhao Linxi, who was usually arrogant and domineering. The young master was in a panic as if there was a ghost chasing him, so he stopped him and asked him why.

But Zhao Linxi would say that he was in such a mess because he was shocked by the enemy just now. Did he feel that he was in love? It must not be possible, so he kept mumbling for a long time and kept mumbling words like "Lu Chenyi" and "Bathroom". The complete sentence was one sentence Can't tell.

Thinking of his usual relationship with Chu Jingran, Yu Zhaohui had to say: "Don't always confront Chen Yi from now on. From now on, he will be your real elder and you must call him sister-in-law."

Zhao Linxi was about to say that he would never trouble him again, but he was shocked by the last two words of Yu Zhaohui.

Sister-in-law?

So...I'm falling out of love? ? ?

Yu Zhaohui ignored the stunned Zhao Linxi, patted the person's shoulder comfortingly, and went to the bathroom.