9.15 - Is the Demon Catcher cold-blooded?

So after all the annoyance in Feng Ze's mind, he turned around and saw the young man behind him biting his lower lip in embarrassment, his red eyes, and most importantly, the sad and explosive moment in those beautiful eyes. .

"You don't care about me at all, you don't like me at all, you don't buy me delicious food, you don't stay with me, you leave me alone in a dark home, and you are still angry and angry with me (?) I don't want to like you anymore..."

However, Chu Jingran's unfinished outburst was all interrupted when the man opposite him stretched out his long arms and pulled her tightly into his arms.

Feng Ze closed his eyes and hugged the red-eyed and accusing boy tightly in his arms. From an angle that Chu Jingran couldn't see, veins popped out on the back of the man's hands, and his frowning brows seemed to bear thousands of ravines and burdens.

In a short period of time, Fengze regretted for the second time in his life that he did not stay at home and watch over him.

"Sorry." The man said these two simple words in a slightly hoarse voice, revealing an unspeakable heaviness.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone to this dinner party tonight, I shouldn't have left you alone at home, I shouldn't have thought that nothing would happen after a few hours of separation, I shouldn't have taken it for granted that there was I protect you so I can cook for you anytime and anywhere without preparing more food. I shouldn't...

Thousands of words, countless explanations and reasons, at this moment, only turned into the simplest, but also the most difficult two words.

Feel sorry.

The reason is that the little fox he has always placed on the top of his heart, who has always been treasured in his heart, is sad.

Listening to the faint voice of the man beside his ears, the anger in Chu Jingran's heart was suddenly poured out by a basin of cold water, and it was completely extinguished in an instant.

Hehehehe, don't think that I will forgive you just because you apologize. This fox fairy is...

Gulu~

One second, two seconds, three seconds.

"Ah......"

The serious atmosphere just now was broken instantly when someone's stomach growled.

Feng Ze, who was holding the person in his arms tightly, couldn't bear it any longer. He buried his head next to the red jade neck, his chest trembled, and he laughed softly.

No matter how arrogant he is, the person in his arms is still the little fox that he has been with all the way, spending time with him day and night!

In the ears, the man's laughter was low. Like a wound cello, every gentle pluck of the strings was enough to make people drunk to the bottom of their hearts.

The close distance amplified his voice, which was already as mellow as wine, several times. Listening to Chu Jingran's ears at this moment, it made his heart beat several beats faster for no apparent reason. In just two seconds, he turned red all over. A small face.

The close body was only covered by thin clothing, so when the heartbeat of the person in his arms suddenly accelerated, Feng Ze captured it without missing a beat.

Looking at the red earlobes that were about to bleed, and the cute little animal-like curling of his fingertips, the compassion and overflowing sweetness in his heart almost completely overwhelmed Feng Ze.

This feeling is different from wanting to pamper the little fox, clinging to the little fox, and licking the little fox when we get along day and night. Instead, I want to hold the whole world in front of him. At this moment, I just want to make him smile like a flower. A moment of bloom.