1.15 - There is a kind of pain, it's called memory killing (End)

After returning home, Ye Xiyang went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him as usual, but Chu Jingran stopped him from entering the kitchen, "Ye Xiyang, teach me how to cook."

Chu Jingran has never touched the pots and pans in the kitchen. Where to light the fire, where to adjust it, when to put what seasonings, the finer white ones are salt, the larger transparent ones are sugar...

Ye Xiyang was beside him and explained all the precautions over and over again. Finally, after a lot of hard work, Chu Jingran officially ordered the first bowl of noodles in his life for Ye Xiyang.

Although Ye Xiyang was guiding him, Chu Jingran could not keep up with the rhythm, so the noodles did not sell well. However, Chu Jingran smiled so proudly for the first time in nearly a month.

Ye Xiyang looked at the person opposite him at the dining table who looked at him expectantly. He lowered his eyes and ate up all the noodles mixed with the salty and wet taste. He even drank all the soup that had a mushy taste.

Ye Xiyang didn't work at noon. He sat not far from the living room and stared blankly at Chu Jingran painting.

The bright sunshine slanted in from the window, and was filtered into mottled pieces by the hollow fine flower gauze curtain, falling on Chu Jingran's thin forehead. The gentle breeze rolled up a few strands of short hair on the temples, spreading a soft arc, and his face She was extremely pale, but her phoenix eyes were as bright as before.

Glancing at the setting sun outside the window, Chu Jingran had a satisfied smile on his face and finally finished the last painting before night.

The extreme discomfort in his throat made him cough again. The next second, a generous hand touched his back. Chu Jingran could clearly feel the hand stroking his back shaking.

Suppressing the nausea in his chest, Chu Jingran dragged Ye Xiyang to his side and said, "Aren't you always curious about what I am painting and want to see the painting?"

Holding back the pain in his heart and the soreness in his eyes, Ye Xiyang said with difficulty: "Of course, let's...see it tomorrow, okay?"

With his eyes narrowed, Chu Jingran said softly, "Tomorrow, but I feel... I probably won't be able to wait."

After the words fell, Ye Xiyang held him tightly in his arms and said eagerly: "No, of course, we will have many tomorrows, the day after tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow. We can watch the sunrise and have breakfast together. I will work. You draw, go for a walk together after dinner, eat ice cream... We will have a future, and we will be together forever."

His words became faster, more urgent, and more incoherent and hoarse. It seemed that only in this way could he regain the person he was about to lose from the hands of time and protect all his details.

Feeling the trembling all over his body, Chu Jingran patted the man who was hugging him soothingly, comforting him over and over again, who had never shown this side of him in his memory.

Without saying a word, a monotonous comforting gesture made Ye Xiyang's eyes unable to hold back the tears any longer.

Ranran, Ranran, Ranran...

After a while, after feeling that the person's emotions had calmed down, Chu Jingran led the person's gaze back to the drawing board, raised his hand and slowly opened the first page.

An elegant coffee shop, a young man with delicate eyebrows and full of arrogance, a young man with a smile on his face and distant eyes.

"I actually rarely drink juice because they say that only little girls like the sweet and sour taste. I looked through it for a long time and found that besides the juice, there was only coffee, which I hate even more. I thought, I'll just drink it. A small sip should be okay, but it still made me sour."