7.9 - I really like you

As soon as the word "three" fell, Chu Jingran's face turned pale, his pupils suddenly shrank sharply, all the emotions he had just felt quickly faded away, and the blood in his body seemed to freeze like ice.

This man is his student, his lover's brother, and his future nominal brother-in-law. How could he...

Ignoring what Chu Jingran was thinking, Yuan Yifan then murmured: "I want to kiss you, I see your shy look sometimes, I want to fall in love with you, I will dream about you in my dreams, I want..."

"Shut up!" Chu Jingran's voice was trembling as he was completely stunned by these large-scale words.

Feeling the faint smell of alcohol in the person's breath, Chu Jingran took a few deep breaths, suppressed the trembling in his chest, and said calmly: "Yifan, you... you are drunk, let me go now, and I will treat you as if you are drunk. Nothing happened."

"Drunk? Ha, no, I'm not drunk, I'm very sober." He leaned over and kissed the side of the person's face, his hot lips lingering on the skin of the person under him. Yuan Yifan said in a hoarse voice: "Why? Do you want to pretend that nothing happened?"

Chu Jingran was furious. Just as he was about to say something, he heard the man's murmuring voice again, "Lin Jiashuo, I just like you."

The heat on his skin and the forbidden confession from Yuan Yifan in his ears made Chu Jingran no longer able to maintain his strong composure. His fingers on the bed suddenly tightened, suppressing the sensitive nerves that were being teased at the moment. : "Yifan... I'm sorry, I... have someone I like."

Yuan Yifan's movements paused, and in the next second, a ruthless color appeared in his eyes. He suddenly clamped the chin of the person under him, and said: "The person you like? Who? Yuan Zhuo?"

Regarding his attitude, Chu Jingran instinctively frowned and reminded: "He is your eldest brother."

"Oh, eldest brother?" Full of disdain, with countless ridicules, "He has never regarded me as a younger brother, so why should I regard him as an eldest brother, and you..."

He slowly leaned over and said, "Lin Jia Shuo, Yuan Zhuo doesn't like you at all. In his eyes, you, Lin Jia Shuo, are just a pawn. All proposals and vows are fake. He will not marry you because of this." You are a complete swindler, and you, Lin Jiasuo, have never been in his eyes."

If just now he was worried about whether Yuan Yifan would be injured, then at the moment when the lover and the relationship he cared about most in his heart were questioned, Chu Jingran's expression completely changed.

"That's enough, Yuan Yifan!"

For the first time, a flame called anger ignited in Chu Jingran's eyes. He glared at the person in front of him and said word by word: "Even if this is true, so what, everything about me has nothing to do with you!"

Everything about me has nothing to do with you...

A simple sentence, but it was like the sharpest sword piercing his heart. Yuan Yifan's face turned pale in pain, and at the same time, he was filled with indescribable sadness.

Yes, it has nothing to do with him. He is no longer the teacher who can cook for him. He has humiliated him time and time again. He has wanted to kill him time and time again. He is clearly his sworn enemy... ...

But, why, when I see everything clearly, my heart hurts so much. It hurts as if I have been exiled to the vacuum of nothingness, and I can no longer draw a breath of oxygen.

Lin Jia Shuo... clearly belongs to him only. The Lin Jia Shuo he likes, that person... clearly belongs to him only.

Countless swirling emotions were completely ignited at this moment. At this moment, Yuan Yifan put aside all burdens, all ethics, and all reason, and faced the lips of the person under him forcefully. Kissed him fiercely.