9.2 - The demon born winner...?

After arriving home at a lightning speed, Feng Ze got off the car, took off his helmet, shook his messy short hair, and carried his backpack into Feng's house.

As he entered the house, the lights of the house, which had been sealed in darkness, lit up rhythmically like stars in the night.

Different from the superficial splendor of the fast pace of the city, the overall style and layout of Fengzhai is more like a cup of tea after a long period of precipitation.

The walls are all white, and the interior is a mix of rosewood and rosewood-colored wood. A row of green radish hanging in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows tilts their heads and hangs down a few young green radish branches, swaying gently in the breeze from time to time, adding to this rigorous Chinese style. More of an artistic conception of tranquility and inaction.

After opening the dark pavilion and entering the middle hall, Feng Ze took out the spirit box from his backpack and placed it in front of him. He reached out and took out a dagger from under the desk.

Without even frowning, he neatly cut his finger. The next second, Yin Hong's blood quickly gushes out from the injured area.

Before the case, Feng Ze calmly held his hand in the void, using blood as a guide, and quickly wrote a complex rune.

He saw the blood-red runes in the void shaking, and then got into the spirit box in front of him.

On the case, the palm-sized spirit box began to tremble violently. Along with this silent trembling, a woman's painful howl and indignant struggle seemed to be heard in the void, but it was powerless and futile.

After ten breaths, the struggle finally slowed down until the room became calm.

On the dark brown lacquered top of the spirit box on the case, the word 'sealing' written in seal script appeared at some point.

Service seal.

At this point, she officially became a puppet in Feng Ze's hands.

After placing the spirit box on the hall desk, Feng Ze exited the secret pavilion. As soon as he closed the door to the study, he suddenly noticed something. He turned his head suddenly, and when his sight reached somewhere, his eyes flashed. cold.

He saw a bamboo basket appearing strangely on the wooden coffee table in the living room on the first floor in the short time he had just entered the hall.

More importantly, he didn't hear any movement just now, and the demon-forbidden formation around Feng Mansion was not touched at all, as if this thing really appeared out of thin air.

Big demon?

The moment such a term came up in his mind, Feng Ze denied it.

No, it is impossible for the big demon to appear here safely without touching the sealing circle. If it is not the big demon, then...

Demon King! ! !

The moment he thought of these two words, Feng Ze's pupils shrank, and the muscles in his body tensed. The bone-binding nail he carried with him immediately slipped into his palm and stood ready for use.

Human territory is divided into countless pieces, and each piece of territory has a country, and the country is represented by a leader, who symbolizes supreme power.

The demon clan is different from the human divided territorial system. It has been passed down for thousands of years that they only serve one emperor, and all the demons only serve one emperor.

Among the strictly hierarchical demon clan, the Demon King is an unrivaled and invincible powerful being. Not only can he command all demons to serve him, but more importantly, he is a symbol of the demon clan's perseverance.