3.5 - A pure little public act

On the table

Deng Lixuan raised his head and said, "Going out?"

"Yes! I've been taking classes for half a month, half a month!" Chu Jingran stared at him and stretched out his ten fingers to count the days, to show that it was 'not easy' for him this half month.

Seeing him making cute little moves and glaring round cat pupils from time to time, as he had done every day for half a month, Deng Lixuan shook his head helplessly and smiled, without showing any signs of it on his face. He put down the water glass in his hand and said, "For half a month, You slept half the time."

Chu Jingran's gesticulating hands were stiff.

"I have to go to the company tomorrow. The future is not as good as it is now. Ranran can take a vacation if he wants and go out to play if he wants. Ranran has grown up and is sensible. He has to learn to adapt to this kind of life slowly."

Deng Lixuan stood up, reached out and rubbed his head and said, "Don't make trouble. There are still many things you don't know about the company. Let's continue talking today."

Chu Jingran sighed in his heart, this is called an opponent, this is called acting.

Even if I want to pack you up and send you out in my heart, I can't express it at all in my words. It not only sets up a situation for you to take the initiative, but also makes you a passive party.

I have to say that Deng Lixuan has grasped all aspects of Deng Anran's character just right. In this short paragraph, the surface is full of encouragement, but what is really revealed is that if you don't play today, you won't be able to play in the future. If you want to play today At home, congratulations, I will give you another hypnosis session just like I did in half a month.

As Deng Anran, he can decide in one second whether hypnotic learning or waiting for true love is more important.

Then the question arises, how to get out?

First, beg him, and second, sneak out on your own.

But whether it is the former or the latter, Deng Lixuan's image as a good brother to the people will be strengthened again in the hearts of outsiders and Deng Anran.

After Deng Lixuan finished speaking, he turned around and went upstairs, but when he turned around, his entire arm was held in someone's arms.

"Brother, it's just today~~~~~~~." The long tail tone was full of squeamishness.

Deng Lixuan turned his head slightly, and happened to bump into the face of a coquettish person next to him, with pink lips pouting, holding his arm and acting coquettishly.

Because breakfast was only half finished, there were still unwiped milk stains on the boy's pink lips, and his watery eyes were filled with the expectation to please.

Different from the disgust that people used to feel when stalking and threatening people, now there is a bit of innocence and naive dignity on her pretty face, which makes people have the urge to pamper him and agree to all his requests. .

Looking at the person holding his arms tightly in his arms and shaking him coquettishly, Deng Lixuan's eyes darkened a bit as he recalled something.

Chu Jingran, who was always remembering that he was going to sneak out, looked at the person and said nothing. He rolled his eyes and immediately said: "I know that my brother is the best. I will definitely go home early in the evening."

As he spoke, he was like a child who got the candy he had longed for. He leaned in and kissed the person on the cheek. When Deng Lixuan was completely shocked by the sudden kiss and did not react, he rushed out of the house with an excited laugh.