6.6 - Who understands the suffering of babies

Of course Mu Qianqian was fine. After Chu Jingran came, she lay on the soft couch pretending to be sick, holding a handkerchief to wipe her tears, and burst into tears.

The meaning behind the words is very simple, that is, to ask Chu Jingran to help her find out why Mo Jiujun suddenly ignored her? Have you changed your mind? Getting a concubine again? Also, how much grievances I suffered before in Tianlao, how miserable and sad my life was every day, why didn't Mo Jiujun take the initiative to see me when he was so miserable?

Chu Jingran: Acting is too tiring. As an opponent, you have to understand that as the emperor, his job is not easy.

Chu Jingran on the side plays a caring male lead, but he can only show a complex expression. After all, the person in his heart is waiting for the favor of another person in front of him, complaining about his pain, saying that he should ignore her, but he can't bear it, so he should talk to her. But he didn't know how to interject and comfort him. During the whole process, he could knead the loneliness and sadness in his eyes.

When he was done crying, Chu Jingran stood up, suppressed the slight sadness in his eyes, and said: "Due to the sudden war on the border, the emperor has been quite busy in the past two days. I will try my best to persuade the emperor to come and spend more time with you. , you...don't be too sad." After saying that, he gave the person a complicated look, then turned and left.

Saying goodbye to Mu Qianqian who was just looking for trouble, Chu Jingran hurried back to Qianju Hall as quickly as possible. Sure enough, there was not enough time, and there was only one stick of incense left until Shenshi.

The approximate time required to complete one Po Ka Sutra lawsuit is one stick of incense. Normally, the daily lawsuit needs to be completed nine times, otherwise it will be invalid.

At this moment, Chu Jingran only had one stick of incense left, which was the time to sue him again.

Stopping what he was doing, Chu Jingran raised his eyes and looked at the brocade bag lying quietly on the table in the hall. His mind suddenly recalled the quiet woman in the harem who had almost no sense of existence. She was quiet when she was alive and died quietly, silently.

Lowering her complex eyes, Chu Jingran loosened her slightly tight fingertips and walked to the front of the hall. She reached out and took out a brocade box, placed it on the table and slowly opened it, revealing a dagger studded with gems placed inside.

Looking at the dagger, Chu Jingran didn't say a word, and then, under the horrified eyes of Wu Run beside him, he cut his heart with the dagger and took eight drops of his blood.

There is another extreme way to complete the Poka mantra, which is to use the blood of the litigator instead, one drop for one time. Chu Jingran took eight drops, which exactly represents eight times.

Dots of blood spread quietly on the front of the solid-colored robe worn while chanting. The perfect white contrasted with the enchanting darkness, just like the blooming of blood lotus in front of the snow-capped mountains, adding endless desolation to the originally sacred ceremony.

At this point, Chu Jingran didn't even glance at it. He closed his eyes, with a pale and bloodless face, and finally finished the last verse of the lawsuit before the time came.

After the lawsuit was over, Chu Jingran opened his eyes and stood up. Unexpectedly, he felt a strong dizziness, causing him to stumble and almost fall over. Wurun behind him was so frightened that he couldn't care about other etiquette. He exclaimed and pushed the person away. Hold the general in danger.

"master."

Stabilizing his body, Chu Jingran waved his hand, shook his head and said softly: "No...nothing, take this kit and bury it in the palace."