1.14 - The last wave of tenderness

Ye Xiyang paused in his steps and suddenly turned his head, with a look of disbelief on his face.

The next second after he realized the meaning of the other party's words, he couldn't suppress his pounding heart, and all his expressions turned into ecstasy, and he was giggling as if he was drunk.

"Okay...ok, I...I...go and clean up the kitchen first."

As soon as he stepped out of the room, Ye Xiyang regretted it so much that his intestines were green. Such a rare opportunity, one minute late and one minute missing, why should we clean up the kitchen? We will do it tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. If it doesn't work, just hire someone to do it. Come on.

Ye Xiyang casually threw the porcelain bowl on the coffee table into the kitchen, turned off the lights in the living room and opened the door to the room.

[Host, I guess he definitely didn't take care of it. 】

[Only a fool would clean up the kitchen at this time. 】

Just now, a fool said he wanted to clean up the kitchen.

After lifting a corner of the quilt, Ye Xiyang got into the already warm quilt, turned off the light and went to sleep.

Through the faint light that slanted in from the gap in the curtains, Ye Xiyang in the darkness stared unblinkingly at the smooth back of the young man close at hand. The tip of his nose pressed against the quilt was lingering with his unique smell, and his fingertips were greedy. Touching his warm quilt.

Thinking back on the past four years, thinking back on being silent now, and thinking back on a life in the future where this person would no longer exist, Ye Xiyang suddenly felt the urge to cry.

These days, he has been trying not to let himself imagine that kind of scene. He hypnotically tells himself that he can stay with this person day after day, but this is just his fantasy after all.

Some people say that it only takes 21 days to develop a good habit, but it takes 90 days to change a bad habit.

He took care of this man for four whole years. From food and clothing to expenses, from diet to behavior, every part of his life was filled with this man's presence. He couldn't imagine his life without this man one day, the original life. What would it be like to suddenly lose your backbone.

Chu Jingran was about to close his eyes and sleep when he suddenly felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist, and then his back pressed against the man's strong chest.

"Of course, you will stay with me forever, right?" Ye Xiyang pressed against his fair neck, and every word in his words seemed to be filled with the humblest begging in the world, stubbornly seeking the one-word answer he gave. .

Chu Jingran's whole body froze, and his eyes opened wide in the darkness, as if he wanted to see something through the boundless darkness, but what he saw was only endless darkness.

The silent blackness was like a monster with an open mouth, swallowing up all the fragile moments of a person. Suppressing the overflowing warmth in his eyes, Ye Xiyang said every word like an oath.

"Of course, I will stay with you forever."

[The favorability of the task target increased by 5 points, and the current favorability is 94]

Chu Jingran slowly closed his eyes, and just when Ye Xiyang thought he had fallen asleep and was about to close his eyes to sleep, two extremely soft words came from the silent and condensed darkness of the room.

"Fool."

...

In the next few days, Chu Jingran coughed up blood more and more often, and the number of painkillers he took increased from three to five, and now to ten.