7.17 - That trust is only given to him

The direct and domineering kiss caught Chu Jingran in his arms until he was breathless, and Yuan Yifan stopped continuing to plunder.

Rubbing the person's earlobe, he said: "Really...are you just here to bring me soup?"

I'm here to steal evidence.

After swallowing the words that reached his mouth, Chu Jingran tilted his head and responded with a blushing word, "Yeah."

"I'm very happy."

Whether it's true or not, I'm very happy, because at least it shows... that you finally see me in your eyes.

What caught the eye was the young man's exquisite facial features, his crimson face exuding a charming softness on his jade-like skin. Due to the tense relationship, his long eyelashes trembled slightly, as beautiful as flying dandelions.

His nose was full of the smell of the person beneath him, and his unique beauty and blurred ambiguity were in his sight, attracting Yuan Yifan to approach uncontrollably, wanting to pick up the alluring beauty of nectar.

Leaning over and kissing the person's shy lips, Yuan Yifan obsessively sniffed the scent that belonged to him. It was not a strange fragrance, not a fresh fragrance, but a scent that came from the soul, a scent that he had been pursuing for all his life.

The dull sound filled with lust sounded in Chu Jingran's ears.

"I want you, Lin Jia Shuo."

Chu Jingran's breathing was stagnant, and his beautiful eyes were wide open. Intellectually, he knew that he should not agree to this request. He should push the man on him away, but... he couldn't.

Slowly closing his eyes, for the first time, Chu Jingran put his hands around the man's neck with trembling hands.

In the silent office, the ambiguous whispers and taboos stimulated every sensitive cell in the body, amplifying the unconventional taboos and pleasure countless times. Yuan Yifan's movements were heavy and urgent, making Chu Jingran There is an illusion that one cannot distinguish between reality and illusion.

In the hot confusion, Chu Jingran seemed to feel the man saying something in his ear, but his brain, dominated by instinct at the moment, did not hear the whole thing.

"......I love you."

[The favorability of the main mission target increased by 2 points, and the current favorability is 100]

After the passion surged, Chu Jingran took a break in the lounge in his office, while Yuan Yifan left temporarily because of a temporary meeting.

Sensing the person's departure, Chu Jingran got up, walked quietly to the office, locked the door, and then turned around to look for relevant evidence in front of the person's desk.

After searching for nearly half an hour, they found nothing. It was obvious that Yuan Yifan did not put anything in the office.

Chu Jingran frowned unconsciously. He didn't have it in the bedroom at home, nor in the company's office. Could it be that the things were in the study at home?

It's just...the key to this study is with Yuan Yifan...

While he was thinking about this, Chu Jingran suddenly heard footsteps and the secretary's report from outside. Thinking about the door that was still locked, he was startled and immediately went to unlock it.

"Vice President, you will have a contract negotiation with Qianli Company in half an hour." The secretary followed quickly and reported while flipping through the documents in his hand.