6.11 - The emperor is always taking advantage of me quietly

Chu Jingran almost used the fastest speed in his life to withdraw his evil hand, stood up and bowed to the man in the empty space under his clothes.

"I see you, Your Majesty."

There was silence for three seconds in the camp, and a faint atmosphere of embarrassment and weirdness lingered in the air.

Mo Jiujun stared intently at the man who was looking down at him as cold as jade not far away. There was a dark color in his eyes, and he said after a long time: "Ping Shen."

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

Suppressing the sudden feeling of dryness in his chest, Mo Jiujun said: "The Imperial Master was just applying the medicine."

The long eyelashes in the cold eyes blinked for a moment, and after nearly three seconds of silence, a voice came, "Exactly."

Mo Jiujun originally wanted to hand over the medicine in his hand to the other party, but all the charms just now were swirling in his mind. He tightened his fingers and said: "It was my negligence today. I didn't take into account that the national master was not good at riding and shooting. This medicine... I'll help you."

Chu Jingran suddenly raised his eyes, his eyes full of shock. When he saw the expression on the man's face that didn't look like a joke at all, Chu Jingran immediately clasped his fists and said, "Thank you, Your Majesty, for your kindness, but it's not necessary. I'm afraid it will stain the Emperor's eyes."

What Chu Jingran actually wants to say the most is: You give me the medicine. What if I can't hold it back and react? How should I explain it?

The moment the words fell out of his mouth, Mo Jiujun himself was stunned. How could he make such a request?

Faced with this scene that looked respectful but was actually a cold-faced rejection, Mo Jiujun had the urge to completely tear this cold and frosty face apart, press the person under him, suck and bite him, and his thoughts rose. The moment he came out, Mo Jiujun thought he might be crazy.

After calming down the growing desires in his head, Mo Jiujun took a deep look at the person, left the medicine beside him, and turned around to leave.

No. 520 said with some glee: [How about host, do you feel good, do you want to masturbate again? 】

【I will masturbate in the bath from now on. 】

【Ah. 】

...

The next day, before dawn, the army was assembled and ready to set off. As soon as they reached the war horse, Chu Jingran discovered the soft silk on the horse. Thinking about what Mo Jiujun said yesterday, he understood the origin of the soft silk. Two points.

Unlike yesterday when the bones rested on the sides of the legs, which were hard, today the sides of the horse's back were completely covered with soft silk, and it was extremely comfortable to touch the base of the legs.

If the man's arms stretched out from behind his waist and hugged him, Chu Jingran's body stiffened instinctively. Just as he was about to move forward reflexively, he heard a mellow voice behind his ears, "Lean back." , put your feet in the stirrups."

Chu Jingran, who rarely had physical contact with others, wanted to stay as far away as possible. How could he take the initiative to lean back? Behind him, Mo Jiujun Xu felt that his arms and legs were too far away from him, and he was unhappy. He frowned, then firmly held the person's waist and pulled the person close to his arms.

His back was in close contact with the light armor worn by the man behind him. The cold touch on the armor instantly spread along his back to every pore in his body.