【Arc 3】━━ The Deep History of Sadomasochistic Love With My Brother ━━

3.1 - My boyfriend proposed, but it's not me

Deng Anran experienced sleeping in the park again without the novelty of the first time. Instead, he felt aggrieved and missed the comfort of the soft bed at home.

It's also his fault that he was too conceited at the time. He traveled across three or four provinces in order to worry about the Deng family finding him. He even lost all his cards while having fun. Now he wants to go back, let alone buy the cheapest economy class. I can't even get the money to buy train tickets.

In order to raise money for his return trip, Deng Anran went to the streets to ask people to borrow money.

What, you lend me one thousand yuan today, and I will pay you back one hundred million yuan in a week. My family has tens of billions of assets, but now I have been cheated, and I have no money to go home. I will give you money as soon as I get home. I have no idea that I am doing this. The cliche was like a liar deceiving the mentally retarded Deng Anran. He got his wish and received numerous calls of disdain and passers-by using their mobile phones to call the police.

But Deng Anran didn't know that, so he still came like this. Huangtian paid off and really gave him a mental retardation.

Mentally retarded... Oh no, the man's name is Yang Chen'an. He said that he was on a business trip and was returning to the city where Deng Anran was located. The two of them could travel together. Not only did he generously treat Deng Anran to meals and stay in a hotel, but he also accompanied him to hike mountains and go to the park.

After getting along for just half a month, Deng Anran found that his eyes were attracted to Yang Chenan all the time.

The other party's occasional ambiguous movements can make him blush so much. If the other party smiles at him, his heart will beat wildly like a deer, pounding wildly.

Deng Anran fell in love with this man.

After returning to the city, Deng Anran changed his original idea of ​​going home and confessed his love to others by tugging on their sleeves. What a coincidence, Yang Chenan told him that in just half a month, he also fell in love with Deng Anran. An Ran, the two officially confirmed their relationship.

Yang Chen'an is very good at coaxing people, and he is full of love words and promises to be honest. How could Deng Anran, who had never been in love, experience such repeated brainwashing? In just six months, he fell in love with Yang Chen'an so much that he almost forgot his last name. .

Then you would have known that Yang Chen'an's company was still in the entrepreneurial stage. In order to help his career, Deng Anran chose to meet his brother Deng Lixuan in private. All kinds of stalking made Deng Lixuan secretly support Yang Chen'an's company. Once anyone heard about Yang Chen'an, Company An was short of funds, so he went to Deng Lixuan to ask for money. He even accidentally revealed Deng's bidding price behind Deng Lixuan's back, which resulted in all Deng's hundreds of millions of initial funds being wasted.

The Deng family encountered its first major disaster in history. Deng Anran was a master who knew nothing about the company's operations. Waiting for him to find a solution meant waiting for the company to go bankrupt and liquidate. In the end, thanks to Deng Lixuan's day and night efforts to turn the tide, Blocked everything.

After this trip, everyone in the Deng family was completely disappointed with Deng Anran. Deng Anran was completely ignored. Except for the name of a successor to the Deng family, he was completely in name only.

Will Deng Anran be sad, and will he rise up to take the company back from Deng Lixuan?

Haha, you are thinking too much. Deng Anran is a heartless master. He doesn't care at all. In his opinion, having food, shelter and true love is the happiest life. Furthermore, in his heart, brother Inheriting the Deng family is a million times better than inheriting the Deng family, and maybe it can make the Deng family reach a higher level.