7.4 - You're probably going to be struck by lightning

Everyone in the bar box stopped because of Yuan Yifan's sudden anger, with unconcealable fear on their faces.

A bitch who was having fun, saw Yuan Yifan who was sitting on the sofa with black energy all over his body. He immediately stepped forward and said with a flattering smile: "Young Master Yi, don't be angry. Don't be angry. Is this young person serving you?" Not good? I'll change it for you immediately, change it immediately."

As he spoke, he mercilessly pulled the young man who was acting cooperatively from his side, threw it aside like trash, and called to the outer door: "Bring me some more top quality ones."

In less than half a minute, nearly four or five outstanding-looking young men were brought to the box. Seeing this row of pure and stunning women, their dog-legged eyes were eager to try. They just thought about Yuan Yifan and immediately suppressed their emotions.

He turned around and said in a flattering tone, "Young Master Yi, which one do you like?"

Seeing that the sullen Yuan Yifan was silent, he rolled his eyes and shouted at several people: "What are you doing there? Why don't you step forward to calm Mr. Yi's anger?"

After hearing the instructions, several people immediately stepped forward with smiles. However, before they could get closer, a wine bottle exploded at their feet with a mixture of wine and glass fragments.

"roll!!!"

Gou Leg was startled, and when he saw that he had made others even more angry, he immediately turned to several teenagers and shouted: "Young master Yi asked you to get out, so hurry up and get out."

Several people left with uneasy white faces and trembling. They turned sideways and were about to say something more. Yuan Yifan, who was already impatient, casually took a wine bottle and opened it directly on his head, and the blood poured out mixed with it. The wine spilled directly all over the person.

The unexpected scene made everyone present blush, but no one dared to shout casually. At this moment, Yuan Yifan, with red eyes, pointed at the door and shouted: "I told you to get out!"

Gouzi raised his hands to cover his bleeding head, and apologized repeatedly. He bowed and backed away and replied, "Okay, I'll get out, I'll get out, I'll get out, Mr. Yi, don't be angry, don't be angry."

The loud music in his ears made Yuan Yifan feel inexplicably upset. It felt like countless flies buzzing around his ears.

He casually picked up a wine bottle on the coffee table, smashed it against the large LED screen not far away, and shouted angrily: "I'm making you paralyzed, get out of here, get out of here."

After receiving the order, everyone left the venue in fear. In less than a minute, Yuan Yifan was the only one left in the entire box.

Distraught and furious, he suddenly reached out and picked up an open bottle of wine on the coffee table in front of him. He poured it directly into his mouth without pouring it into a cup.

The light brown and mellow wine flowed continuously from the corner of his mouth and soaked into the clothes on his chest.

At this time, he was clearly arrogant and arrogant, but for some reason, there was a hint of loneliness and decadence in his bones, just like the dead branches that fell to the damp ground after decay and were slowly rotting away bit by bit.

In the dim box, Yuan Yifan's face half-hidden in the shadows had a pair of eyes stained with red, and the bottom of his eyes were filled with hatred and vague colors that he could not distinguish.

Lin Jia Shuo, Lin Jia Shuo, Lin Jia Shuo.

Snapped--! ! !

The wine bottle in his hand was thrown hard, and under the impact of gravity, it shattered on the marble floor, just like the sincere heart he had originally carried.