6.16 - Dragon chair with its own halo ♂

As soon as he returned to the palace and put on his armor, Mo Jiujun received a report from his chamberlain.

"Your Majesty, Shu Zhaoyi would like to see you."

Mo Jiujun almost subconsciously wanted to refuse, but as he spoke, something suddenly occurred to his mind.

I saw him suddenly sitting on the couch not far away, raised his eyes and said: "Xuan."

Within a moment, Mu Qianqian, who was slightly blessed because of Youxi, entered the dormitory with Lu Jie's support. Seeing the majestic features of the man not far away, she bowed to him shyly.

Looking at Mu Qianqian, who looked more delicate than a flower not far away, Mo Jiujun's eyes were filled with an extremely cold indifference.

When he was in Shayucheng, Mo Jiujun received a report from the palace saying that Mu Qianqian was happy. Originally, Mu Qianqian was the most important part for him to clean up the world, but now he is If you have true feelings for someone, how can you use a knife against them?

At first, he originally wanted to let Mu Qianqian, a useless chess piece, be executed secretly, but he changed his mind after thinking about Jing Chen's infatuation with others.

If Mu Qianqian dies here, then her shadow will remain in Jingchen's heart for a lifetime. For him who wants to win the other person's sincerity, the road ahead will be even more difficult. If he wants Jingchen to forget this woman, he can only do it in his heart. Her ugly face was completely revealed in front of him.

And the most powerful bargaining chip Mu Qianqian relies on now is her biggest flaw.

It's just that except for Mu Qianqian, the remaining chess pieces that have been laid out must be cut off one by one as soon as possible to avoid long nights and dreams.

...

After returning to the palace more than half a year ago, there was no change in the Qianju Palace. On the contrary, Wurun's eyes turned red when he saw the obviously thin man. Only with Chu Jingran's comfort and request did he tell people about the palace. Everything that has happened in the past six months or so.

Because of Mo Jiujun's advance notice, Chu Jingran just turned pale in response to the news that Mu Qianqian was happy that was spreading in the palace.

Although Wurun felt strange, he only thought he was surprised and didn't think in other directions.

In the few days after returning to the court, Chu Jingran was in a state of dissociation and top-heavy. Until one day, Mo Jiujun sent someone to announce that he had something to say in the imperial study.

imperial study room

"I see you, Your Majesty."

Looking at the person who was obviously out of his mind in recent days, Mo Jiujun said: "The Imperial Master has been out of his mind in recent days. Do you have something on your mind?"

"Maybe it was windy last night and I didn't get a good rest."

After stepping down from the imperial desk, Mo Jiujun raised his hand to touch the person's forehead, but Chu Jingran dodged him like a savage beast, "Your Majesty... please respect yourself."

Sensing that the person was as resistant as before, most of the warmth in Mo Jiujun's eyes faded away. In recent days, everything this person did fell into his eyes, but it was all for that woman.

Since you don't want to see everything clearly, let me help you see it clearly!

"There are many beauties in my harem, but I haven't had a son for a long time, but I didn't expect to be lucky enough to get one during the expedition. Why do you think this is the case?"