3.17 - Brother, please, don't love me

a private club

Deng Lixuan pushed the document bag in his hand to the opposite side and said calmly: "This is the capital injection contract promised at the beginning."

Yang Chenan casually picked up the document bag, opened it and flipped through it. All relevant information, documents and signatures were all available, but...

Picking up one of the documents, Yang Chen'an said: "Mr. Deng, is this an extra 150 million?"

"That's funding for the next projects I want you to work with me on."

"I don't know what kind of cooperation Mr. Deng is referring to."

Deng Lixuan said word by word: "From now on, you are not allowed to appear in front of Ranran again, and you will disappear forever."

After a pause, Yang Chenan raised his eyes and looked at the man with dark eyes opposite him. It was the attitude of a male guarding his territory, and it was also a warning from a man to those who coveted him.

It turns out that you also fell in love with An Ran.

Yang Chenan smiled and said, "Mr. Deng is so generous. With such a small request, you can get 150 million from Mr. Deng. There must be no one in this world who would not be tempted."

But the smile on Yang Chen'an's face slowly faded, and he pushed the extra documents back to their original places.

"However, I refuse!"

Deng Lixuan's eyes turned completely cold across from him, "Yang Chen'an, you have crossed the line!"

"Maybe, but...," the corners of his lips raised, "so what,"

An Ran loves only me!

Understanding the meaning in Yang Chen'an's eyes, Deng Lixuan sneered in his heart, stood up and said word by word in a condescending manner: "Yang Chenan, remember, no one in this world can compete with me, Deng Lixuan!"

After speaking, he turned to leave. Just a second before he stepped out of the door, Yang Chenan's unhurried voice came from behind him.

"Really, then I'll wait and see!"

...

Deng's house

[No. 520 helps me redeem a one-time 'negative sensory isolation capsule'. 】

[Okay, host. 】

Within three seconds, a familiar capsule appeared in Chu Jingran's hand. He threw the capsule into his mouth and walked into the bathroom.

[I actually quite like the sink in this bathroom. 】

No. 520 looked at the sink, which was as clear as a mirror. He was about to ask if it was because it was very clean and luxurious. Chu Jingran then said, "The curvature is just right, whether you are sitting on it or lying on it, The positions are all great. 】

No. 520, [...]

After thinking about it, Chu Jingran continued: [And the chair in the study. 】

No. 520 is now more and more suspicious that the host promised him not to torture the male protagonist, but just to have fun. But now... I want to be quiet.

Chu Jingran, who didn't know what No. 520 was thinking, looked around, trying to find a suitable weapon, but after searching for a long time, he couldn't find a suitable one. Finally, he focused on the shower head hanging on the wall.

Bang——

When No. 520 was about to go back for a while, he was startled by the sudden sound of something being smashed and immediately turned his attention back. He saw that the glass mirror that was still intact just now had cracks like spider webs, and the culprit was... ...