3.2 - Brother, I may be lovelorn

Big raindrops formed a line, pouring down overwhelmingly as if the sky had collapsed. The streets were sparsely populated. Chu Jingran, who was tired from running, seemed to be wandering as if he had lost his soul. The raindrops dripped down the short hair on his head. The clothes that were completely soaked tightly fit his slender body.

Occasionally, pedestrians passing by in a hurry would shake their heads and sigh inwardly when they saw his devastated appearance. He is a lovelorn person again.

[No. 520: Check Deng Lixuan's schedule today, whether he is off work now, and which route he usually takes home. 】

According to Chu Jingran's review of memories, he learned that after more than ten years of companionship, Deng Lixuan was a veritable good brother of the people. It is not an exaggeration to say that he dedicated himself to the Deng family and died. But if Deng Lixuan is really as described in the script and memory With such 'loyalty', how can we explain Deng Anran's desire?

A life of pain, how much hatred and resentment it takes to force this heartless young master to turn evil and make such a wish.

For more than ten years, he has been able to hide all his expressions so well. This Deng Lixuan is either a pervert who takes pleasure in this, or he is a person with a strong purpose and high self-control.

Chu Jingran's eyes were burning with brilliant flames, so brother, which one are you?

...

In the spacious car, Deng Lixuan was flipping through the company's latest project in his hand. The raindrops outside the window fell on the closed window, making an intermittent crisp sound, which did not disturb his thoughts of reading the documents at all.

As he flipped through the documents again, he suddenly heard the harsh sound of brakes. Deng Lixuan in the back seat almost hit the back of the chair due to the inertia, and the project in his hand fell to the floor.

The next second, the driver Chenghuang's frightened voice came from the front row, "Master, are you okay?"

Deng Lixuan frowned and said, "What happened?"

"Someone... someone suddenly rushed out, almost... ugh, why does that person look so familiar?"

After hearing the sound, Deng Lixuan in the back row raised his head, and in the brief moment when the windshield was wiped away by the windshield wiper, he vaguely caught a glimpse of a thin young man standing in the heavy rain.

That is......

The sound of the windshield wipers rising and falling was clearly audible in this silent moment. Time seemed to have passed for a long time, or just a blink of an eye. Deng Lixuan, who was in the back seat, got out of the car with an umbrella.

The raindrops poured down on the road like broken beads, and the raindrops made small circles in the puddles. Deng Lixuan held an umbrella and frowned as he walked in front of the man who was soaked by the rain.

Chu Jingran's slightly narrowed eyes were blurred by the continuous rain. The raindrops were warm, but his heart was cold. The rain all over the sky streaked across his pale cheeks, and collected on his sharp chin, dripping down all over the sky. In heavy rain.

A pair of black leather shoes appeared in front of his hazy eyes, and a familiar yet unfamiliar voice came from the front with a bit of uncertainty.

"Ran Ran?"

Holding back the chill in his heart and the chill that shivered in his bones, Chu Jingran moved his stiff neck under the rain and slowly raised his head.

The young man's originally delicate face had been baptized by the heavy rain, and faded into a feeble pale color. The thin clothes clung to the bloodless skin that had been licked, and slowly gathered down. His eyes, which had always been bright and dazzling, seemed to be covered with tears at this moment. Dusty gems are filled with dim voids.