9.16 - ...

Fengze has always had a very regular biological alarm clock. Almost every day, he wakes up on time at 7 o'clock in the morning, gets up, and goes to work after breakfast.

But since the little fox loved to rub against his bed, this pattern was no longer a pattern, and he could sleep until nine o'clock every day.

However, sharing the same bed like this, his sleep quality is surprisingly good, but the only drawback is that he is late for work almost every day.

After his consciousness came back to consciousness and his five senses returned, Feng Ze slowly opened his eyes on the bed. The unfamiliar furnishings he saw made him pause for a moment, but in the next second, he thought of something.

When the little fox had not transformed, they all lived in the same room. However, now that the little fox had transformed, facing the young man who was full of temptations and what happened yesterday, how could he dare to follow him? People sleep in the same bed.

So last night, after stopping the heat and bleeding, Feng Ze consciously tidied up the guest room and stayed in the guest room.

Thinking of the young man, Feng Ze's eyes filled with endless tenderness. He was just about to get up and go see if the young man who usually liked to sleep in bed was awake and make breakfast for him, but unexpectedly, his body just moved and suddenly froze.

What's with that hand around his waist...? !

And at the moment when his movements were stiff, a nasal sound filled with relief and dissatisfaction drifted from his ears.

"Hmm~~~~~~" The nasal voice was full of inexplicable squeamishness.

With his neck stiffened and his head turned sideways, Feng Ze saw in his line of sight the very recognizable young boy's delicate, wrinkled face with his eyes closed.

Perhaps his sleep was disturbed by his sudden movement. The young man wrinkled his red face and let out two instinctive hums from his nose. He rubbed his arms and buried his head for a while before falling asleep again.

At this moment, Feng Ze was completely stunned by the scene in front of him.

Who can tell him why the little fox is in his bed? Apparently he put the little fox in the master bedroom yesterday? Did he remember it wrong? Or was it that the little fox woke up in the middle of the night and didn't see his person, so he instinctively entered the guest room and ran to his bed?

And the truth of the matter is——

Chu Jingran, who was half asleep last night, reflexively tugged on the clothes of the man next to him, but nothing happened.

Being accustomed to sleeping with others, he opened his eyes in a daze and found that he was the only one in the master bedroom, and the other person was missing.

After careful sensing, he found that the man was resting in the guest room next door.

With the idea of ​​being inseparable from others, Chu Jingran directly touched the guest room with bare feet, climbed onto the person's bed, and slept like this until dawn.

The warm breath, mixed with the unique sweet smell of a boy, gently brushed against the skin around Fengze's neck, and the numb itch quickly spread throughout his body along his sensitive pores, making him feel like he was already in the morning. A place full of energy quickly awakens.

Feeling an uneasy movement somewhere within himself, Feng Ze suppressed his dark eyes and moved his leg to the side by two points. However, as soon as he moved, he felt a flexible and slender body pressing directly on his leg. Above, more importantly...