7.2 - Some people show affection, some people abuse dogs

Chu Jingran drove his car to Zhenweifang to pack a soup meal. After parking the car, he took the love soup meal to Yuanshi Building and went straight to the corresponding floor.

Because Yuan Zhuo had greeted him in advance, and it was not Lin Jia Shuo's first visit to Yuan's, Secretary Li recognized him as soon as she stepped out of the elevator. After putting down the documents in her hand, she quickly walked forward.

"Mr. Lin, you're here. Mr. Yuan has asked me several times in less than an hour whether you were blocked from entering by someone you don't know, for fear that you might be a little aggrieved. ."

Listening to Secretary Li's semi-joking words, the tips of Chu Huangran's ears turned slightly red, and he said a little embarrassedly: "There was some traffic on the road, so we were delayed for a while."

Secretary Li covered her mouth and smiled, "I told Mr. Yuan the same thing, but Mr. Yuan didn't think so. He had to make me run up and down. Just now I wanted to see it in person. Mr. Yuan and I have been together for so long, so nervous This is the first time I've seen it."

Seeing the thin red color on the face of the person opposite, Secretary Li didn't dare to make fun of anyone anymore, for fear that people in the office would hear it and come to trouble her.

Secretary Li led the person to the door of the office and said with a smile: "Mr. Yuan is in the office, you can just go in." After speaking, he knocked on the door and opened the door.

The office is very big. Although there aren't many things inside, the overall layout is luxurious. Behind the desk not far to the left, Yuan Zhuo is talking on the phone with someone. When he heard the noise and looked up to see the person, he looked at Chu Jingran. He showed a gentle smile, his eyebrows and eyes full of doting and love.

Chu Jingran smiled back and saw someone was talking on the phone. He raised his finger and pointed to the sofa next to him, indicating that he would be busy first and sit there for a while.

Yuan Zhuo nodded, and then returned to his work. But with the beauty beside him, he pushed many questions to the people below. After such an explanation, in less than five minutes, he The phone call that was supposed to take at least half an hour was ended early by him.

Chu Jingran, who was beside the sofa, had already poured out the soup from the thermos bucket, and the strong aroma filled his nose. Yuan Zhuo, who was not very hungry at first, was really hungry now.

Putting down the phone in his hand, Yuan Zhuo walked to the sofa with a smile and hugged him behind his back.

Then, the favorability prompt sounded in his head, [The target of the side mission is 40 favorability. 】

Chu Jingran curled his lips in his heart, it really is so, my true love.

Yuan Zhuo habitually kissed the side of the person's face and said, "Why are you here now?"

Feeling the breath of her lover behind her, Chu Jingran's heart began to beat fast again, and the thin blush that had just subsided returned to her fair cheeks, "Well... there is some traffic on the road."

Seeing the shy and nervous face of the person in his arms, Yuan Zhuo's eyes were full of smiles. He liked the shy look of people the most, which always made people want to bully him.

"What delicious food did you cook for your husband today? Huh?"

The low voice of the man next to his ear was accompanied by the warm wind blowing into his ears. The shameful name mixed with the suggestive words made Chu Jingran's earlobes turn red and he was so nervous that his breathing stopped for a beat.