8.14 - An unknown team appears

Different from its lively and agile appearance in the past, its eyes are dull now. The hair on its body is knotted due to the dried blood, and is clinging to the skin in strands. What is even more eye-catching is that there is a hole on its forehead the size of an adult's fist. , according to the current angle, the two of them can even clearly see the mixture of red, white, black and gray.

There were a lot of dark pieces of meat between its sharp teeth, which clearly meant that it had quietly attacked many people before.

Chu Jingran frowned and said, "I'm infected."

"Yeah." Chengyi didn't dare to be careless.

The shepherd dog not far away once again climbed up from the ground. Its heavy breathing was like a broken bellows, blowing the dust on the ground over and over again. It just stood there, grinning at the two of them and letting out a hooting sound. Roar.

Seeing that it was about to attack again, Cheng Yimo protected Chu Jingran behind him and thrust the key into his hand.

"Teacher, you get in the car first, and I'll deal with it."

Chu Jingran knew that he couldn't help anyone by staying here, so he didn't say anything pretentious. He took the key and opened the door, then sat in the driver's seat. After starting the engine, he paid attention to the movements of the two people not far away, so that he could be ready at any time. Can pick up people.

Without any worries, Cheng Yimo set his sights on the shepherd dog not far away, his eyes turning from clear to dark and deep.

The shepherd dog didn't stay in place for too long. It scratched its front paws and opened its mouth full of saliva and evil, then pounced towards the two of them again.

Worried that it would hurt Chu Jingran behind him, Cheng Yimo did not move away, but chose to carry it head-on.

I saw him taking two steps to run. At the moment when the two were about to collide, he turned slightly to the side. Then he moved his left foot slightly back half a step, and suddenly raised his right leg, making a beautiful arc in the air. Attack suddenly.

Bang——

An explosive roundhouse kick was kicked out again, and the shepherd dog that was hit flew nearly ten meters away.

With one blow, its originally smooth spine lines were completely deformed, but even so, it stood up unsteadily again and pounced on it, with a strong intent to fight to the death.

After going back and forth like this several times, Cheng Yimo also knew that the time was enough.

Click——

The moment it hit the head, there was a clear sound of bone cracking, and countless filthy mixture mixed with skull fragments rippled in the air like raindrops.

Bang——

The most important part of his brain was shattered by the attack. The shepherd dog, which had long been unable to see its original shape, fell straight from mid-air and fell to the ground, motionless.

Although he knew that the other party was already dead and could no longer die, Cheng Yimo still got closer to observe its possibility of survival.

It wasn't until he was sure that it was completely dead that he calmed down and prepared to turn around and leave. However, he accidentally caught a glimpse of something shiny and fleeting among the pile of rotting flesh and blood.

The moment his mind wandered, Cheng Yimo knew that it must be the crystal nucleus.

Picking up a metal object at random, Cheng Yimo picked out the strange thing, and a transparent glass bead the size of a soybean appeared in front of his eyes.