2.5 - The future actor

The woman was already fat, so she was out of breath after helping the man change his clothes. She pulled the man in front of her, and was about to exchange words with him, but suddenly realized that she didn't know the man's name at all. For two years, she They are all called by the little bitch on the left and the little bitch on the right. How can you know the person's real name?

Thinking about what the village secretary said about five years or more, she put her voice in the softest tone in her life and said, "What's your name, baby?"

He pursed his lips and said truthfully: "Zhou Ruiyuan."

"What's the circle?"

"Zhou Ruiyuan, the wise Rui, the profound Yuan."

A woman who has not gone to school for two days would not know what is wise Rui and what is profound Yuan. She said directly: "I will call you Yuanyuan. Yuanyuan, you have been coming to my house for so long. Although I usually I'm a little strict with you, sometimes a little cruel, but I still don't lack food and clothing for you, right?"

Zhou Ruiyuan nodded like a good baby, and the woman continued: "You have to know, if my man hadn't brought you back, you might have wandered somewhere and starved to death. In the past two years, I also know that you are sensible. Be obedient, I want you to be my baby from the bottom of my heart, and I like you from the bottom of my heart."

Zhou Ruiyuan glanced at the person with some anxiety and whispered: "Really...really?"

"You kid, could it be possible that I lied to you? You don't usually speak. I don't know what to say to you if I want to say something heartbreaking." When the woman said this, she grabbed something from the food box next to her. He picked up a handful of wild melon seeds, raised them and said, "Do you want to eat them?"

Like a child's usual greedy mouth, Zhou Ruiyuan swallowed his saliva and nodded.

"Then you should remember that the injury on your body was caused by a fall while playing with the village children, not by me. I am always very good to you, never let you work, and I will keep you like my ancestors, do you understand? "

Zhou Ruiyuan kept looking at the melon seeds in the woman's hands and nodded.

"Say it to me again."

"The injuries on my body were caused by falling while playing with the children in the village. You are usually very good to me. You never let me work. You raised me like an ancestor."

The woman nodded with satisfaction and put the melon seeds into his palm. Then she stood up and took two steps and said, "I'm going to light the fire. Don't run around, okay?"

Zhou Ruiyuan nodded while eating melon seeds. Seeing that he was fully focused on the snacks in his hands, the woman went to the woodshed next door with peace of mind. The woman just left, the joy on Zhou Ruiyuan's face faded completely, and he looked at the melon seeds in his hand. He showed a sneer that didn't match his age.

But after laughing, Zhou Ruiyuan was a little curious, what happened, why was she suddenly so good to him?

While I was thinking about this, I suddenly heard the familiar yet unfamiliar sound of an engine.

Zhou Ruiyuan was stunned, this voice was...

car! ! !

Secretary Chen of the village had long been waiting for someone at the entrance of the village with a grin on his face. Also disturbed by the sound of the engine were the children who were chasing and playing and the adults at home who had not gone to the fields. They all went out to take a look at this almost only thing. Cars seen around town.