4.16 - The consequences of a stab in the heart

Low gasps mixed with ambiguous sounds came from the crack in the door, and the shallow chanting of sentences caused the splashing of spring water and a crisp sound. From sunrise to sunset, until the moon lifted a little, the sound finally became quiet. Come down.

After nearly a cup of tea, a hoarse and deep male voice came from inside, "Here comes..."

The door was opened from the inside. Lin Haotian, wearing a loose robe, walked out of the hot spring bathroom with Chu Jingran, who was tightly wrapped in his arms and had fallen asleep, and walked all the way to a luxuriously furnished room, where he carefully placed the person. On the bed.

Brushing off the covering clothes, he saw that the jade-like skin of the person on the bed was covered with red plums that had been kissed carefully. Lin Haotian's throat rolled slightly. After taking a deep breath to suppress the dryness in his stomach, he took it to the side and made a baby. I carefully helped people change into the prepared inner clothes.

After changing the clothes, the person was covered with a brocade quilt, and then he kissed the sleeping person with salty wet eyes, then took the person into his arms and fell asleep with him.

The moon sets and the sun rises, and the early morning light shines through the cracks in the mahogany window onto the floor of the room. On the exquisite bed, Chu Jingran's eyelashes fluttered and he slowly opened his eyes.

When the light entered his eyes, he closed them reflexively. Just as he was about to make a move, he noticed the arms tightly wrapped around his waist and the breath of another person on the pillow.

Chu Jingran suddenly opened his eyes, and what he saw was the familiar and calm sleeping face of the man.

Lin Haotian.

In the next second, all the events of yesterday appeared in Chu Jingran's mind one by one like a movie, the clear water in the dense pool was churning, the ambiguous and tight moans, the sinking over and over again, the indulgence over and over again, and those words.

'You'll find out soon enough. '

Suddenly, a surge of anger and the pain of being deceived by a friend ran straight into Chu Jingran's heart. He raised his eyes and saw a dagger inlaid with gems on the bedside. Before he could think about it, he took out the dagger and stabbed the person next to him.

...

The man in black under the moon raised his glass and looked at the person opposite him: "Meng Zhuo, what is your wish?"

The slightly tipsy man in white held his forehead, "Wish?" He chuckled, opened his somewhat blurred eyes and said, "I want Meng's shop to open all over the streets and alleys of Lin'an, and I want the entire Lin'an City to know about me. Meng's reputation."

The man under the moon smiled lightly, as beautiful as an immortal.

The man in black drank a glass of wine, looked up at the moon, and heard an extremely light voice, "I will help you realize it."

...

After sending away his admirers, the man turned around and saw someone not far behind him looking at him with a smile, "She is a good girl, how about I act as a matchmaker and make things happen for you."

As their eyes met, the man's eyes were filled with countless complexities and countless struggles. Finally, he lowered his eyes slightly, slowly loosened his clenched fists, and mocked himself: "I already have someone I like, so there's no need."

...

By the riverside, a man in white looked at the lanterns in people's hands and said in surprise: "Your lantern is the same as mine."