7.14 - Do you like the gift that day?

After placing the sleeping person on the big bed, Yuan Yifan straightened up.

A whole day of crazy depravity and inability to indulge in desire, full of lush green and bright red, and mottled and messy ambiguities on the human body.

Even until this moment, Yuan Yifan still clearly remembers that he was immersed in the confusion and madness of the sea of ​​desire.

Under the blue sky and green grass, surrounded by brilliant flowers, the young man, whose whole body was covered with a thin layer of powder, slowly pulled away his white and tender legs and loosened the tight protection with his blurred eyes in a shy and anxious state.

At that moment, he was exposed to the brilliant sunshine, and the beautiful scenery was as shy and timid as a delicate flower, which shocked him beyond measure.

shock? Afraid? evil?

No, no, no, there was only one thought in his mind at that time.

beautiful.

The beauty is caught in the eyeballs and cannot be moved away.

He gently placed burning kisses on it, and finally, he took possession of it fiercely.

The darkness bloomed, and the young man straightened his flexible body, crying out in the debauchery where his mind was no longer in confusion, in the violent storm of the tsunami, and in the swaying of the fiery red roses behind it.

He never knew that Lin Jia Shuo, who was usually gentle and gentle, could be so seductive and beautiful in bed.

It was so beautiful that he wanted to be trapped under him forever, occupying his entire body and mind.

Turning his head and looking at the person who was immersed in a dream with swollen eyes after a whole day of tossing, Yuan Yifan leaned over and left a tender kiss on the person's lips.

Lin Jia Shuo, I, Yuan Yifan, am also determined to win your heart.

...

The chaotic consciousness slowly returned. As soon as he regained consciousness, Chu Jingran was sensitively aware of the pain coming from somewhere. Fragments of fragments emerged in his mind, and half of his face suddenly turned red.

Opening his eyes cautiously and nervously, Chu Jingran found that he who was supposed to be beside the pillow was nowhere to be seen.

Frowning, he sat up and looked around briefly, but found no sign of his lover.

Just when he couldn't think of a reason, suddenly, the mobile phone on the bedside table rang.

Slightly stunned, Chu Jingran picked up the phone and found that it was the same phone as his. He thought about what the staff said not long ago that he would be compensated for a new phone, and he understood.

The continuous ringing interrupted Chu Jingran's thoughts. Looking closely, he found that the caller was Yuan Zhuo.

The intermittent fragments in his mind let Chu Jingran know what the other party thought about him yesterday. Thinking of the other party's sinking in the sea of ​​desire, and the hot and tender kiss on the other party, his face turned red. Suppressing his racing heart, he answered the call. Got the phone.

"......Hello"

"Jia Shuo is very sorry. I will be back as soon as I finish handling the matter."

Chu Jingran thought that the other party was referring to him being left alone at home, so he blushed and replied: "It's okay, I can do it myself..."