9.18 - bad dad

Chu Jingran felt that he had had a long dream. The dream was cold and dark. He stood alone in the endless darkness. He didn't know who he was, what he was going to do, or even why he was here. .

Just as countless confusions were passing through his mind, something suddenly seemed to sound in his ears, a very gentle voice.

For some reason, he felt that this voice would not hurt him.

This feeling is like an instinctive bond imprinted in the bones.

In the darkness where he was not tired and couldn't see clearly the passage of time, this voice accompanied him, comforted him, and encouraged him.

From unfamiliar familiarity at first, to clear habits, to familiar dependence and joy.

He thought that he liked this gentle person.

'Little one, it's time for you to wake up. '

A simple sentence is like the key to unlocking a treasure. In the dark darkness, Chu Jingran fluttered his eyelashes stained with moisture, and slowly opened his long-closed eyes.

A strange embrace entered his eyes, and a strange breath entered his mouth. Almost instinctively, Chu Jingran wanted to escape from this unknown environment. Before he could make a move, he heard a soft voice coming from above his head.

"How do you feel, little one?"

This voice...

Slightly stunned, he slowly raised his head and then ran into a pair of slightly curved peach blossom eyes.

The owner of those eyes was looking at him with gentle eyes like sunshine scattered all over the garden, and he could clearly see that at the same time, his blank reflection was reflected in the smiling pair of eyes. In his eyes.

Looking at this strange man in front of me, I don't know why, but at this moment, I felt a feeling of extreme joy in my heart, which was still a little dazed. It was as if I was caught off guard and took a sip of the honey-like sweetness.

Tilting his head, Chu Jingran followed such an intimate action, his eyes full of confusion that was not yet fully awake, and he looked steadily at the face of the man in front of him.

What blooms in the eyes of the young man in his arms is as clean and translucent as a newborn cub. It is like a piece of white paper that has not been painted with any color. It is so pure that people want to selfishly reject it completely as their own. , an eternal treasure that will never let outsiders pry into it.

With slightly dark eyes, Xu Qingyu stretched out his hand to lift the small and delicate chin of the young boy in his arms. He saw that the young boy was as obedient as a cub that had just been licked by its owner and would not escape even if it didn't break free.

Those beautiful fox eyes were looking at him wide open, full of sincerity and trust, as if they wanted to keep his figure in their hearts forever through such gaze.

Perhaps he was bewitched by this different kind of purity at this moment, or maybe it was something else, but the man suddenly leaned over and left a possessive kiss on the corner of the lips of the young man in his arms.

His lips moved to his ears, and his slightly lower voice was filled with hot air waves and he spoke softly.

"Little one, remember, I am your only master."

The low murmurs all hit the sensitive auricles, and with just one sentence, Chu Jingran's ears turned red.

Seeing the look of the person in his arms, Xu Qingyu hugged him and laughed softly.