4.12 - Brother got married, the groom is not me

Seeing that everything was ready outside, the waiter dressed in blue hurried into the store, stopped in front of the counter, bowed to a man in black standing with his back to the inside and said: "Second Master, everything is ready to be completed." ."

The man turned around, and his handsome and cold features appeared in front of him, and he said in a deep voice: "Open the door to welcome guests."

The baptism of two years has completely washed away the impetuousness and youthful innocence in Lin Haotian's body. What emerged is the calm brilliance that was born tightly wrapped within him. Now he has become a truly upright person who can shoulder the responsibility of others. The man who carries it all.

No rashness, no panic, except for the taboo that has been suppressed in my heart for a long time, my heart is as calm as a rock.

Today is not only the opening of a branch, but also the opening of the thirtieth restaurant of Meng's Restaurant in Lin'an City. This number shows that Meng's has officially become an unshakable presence in Lin'an City and the ironclad fact that it has become a gourmet giant.

Originally, as the top leader, Chu Jingran wanted to come with Lin Haotian, but it was because the two of them were so happy last night that they drank until they were drunk. When Lin Haotian got up in the morning, Chu Jingran was still awake, thinking about how hard he had worked day and night in recent days. He didn't have the heart to wake him up and take charge of the overall situation alone.

Today's opening has a few more tedious procedures than before. It requires burning incense to worship the gods and making offerings to the gods. Lin Haotian complied with them all. Finally, just after the time was up, he completed them all. After Lin Haotian told his confidants in the branch, he turned around and returned home. .

In the sedan, Lin Haotian closed his eyes and fell asleep, but his mind could not control the image of the man holding his chin with one hand and slightly drunk under the moonlight last night.

Her face is like peach petals, her eyes are like autumn waves, her lips are lightly parted and her breath is like orchid. The beauty under the moon looks like she has strayed into the mortal world and been banished to immortality.

The charming gestures, every frown and every smile were like the strongest aphrodisiac poured into Lin Haotian's heart, making him unable to bear it. When he was drunk and carrying him back to the room, he leaned over and kissed him for the first time under the influence of alcohol. Touching his lips, it feels like it is lingering and tossing in a dream, and it feels like there are countless surges in my heart, but it can only stop here.

He knew better than anyone else that that person regarded him as a confidant, nothing more, but what he wanted was not a confidant, and what he wanted was more than that.

Meng Zhuo, I love you, do you know?

Suddenly, the moving sedan slowed down and landed on the ground. Just as Lin Haotian opened his eyes, a high-pitched voice came from outside the sedan.

"Master Lin, my master invites you."

The bearer of the sedan chair followed the people through the sparsely populated alleys. After many twists and turns, he finally arrived in front of a dilapidated courtyard. The sedan chair dropped down and Lin Haotian bowed and got off the sedan chair.

The small courtyard was very dilapidated, and there was no plaque hanging on it. The thick moss on the steps made it even more lonely. Lin Haotian didn't say much, and followed the man in front of him who looked like his father-in-law to the courtyard.

After several turns and twists and turns, after crossing a stone bridge, the scenery immediately changed.

You can see the twists and turns of the verandah, the clear spring rockery, the green vines hanging down around the edge of the terraced house, and a few pale pink jade flowers dotted in it, which is indescribably fresh and pleasant.