7.19 - Who doesn't deserve this love? (End)

mission completed.

Putting down the phone in his hand, Yuan Zhuo turned his head and looked at the sunset outside the window, squinting his eyes lightly.

Yifan, big brother, let me teach you another lesson: You can't put your weaknesses on the bright side, let alone let the enemy know where your weaknesses are, even if... he really is your weakness.

Because you don't know how to hide, because you don't know how to exploit, because you have obvious weaknesses, so you lose.

Then in the future...

"He will never remember an unnecessary dead person." The cold words without a trace of warmth were spat out from the man's lips, but the face was filled with a standard and gentle smile, just like an instinct.

Looking away from the window, the man picked up his phone and sent a message.

Ready to go at any time.

Putting down his cell phone, his lingering eyes fell on a crystal photo frame on the desk in front of him. There was a photo of a person smiling like a clear pool of clear water.

Raising his hand, he gently rubbed the face of the young man in the photo frame. Thinking of his mother's words in his memory, he murmured in a daze: "...Are you that angel?"

...

After receiving the call from the crowd, the traffic police ambulance and fire truck rushed to the scene immediately. The scene of the car accident was extremely tragic. The fronts of the two cars were completely twisted together. The onlookers who were attracted by the car accident were all sighing when they saw this scene. He shook his head and sighed in sympathy.

After finding the owner of the car based on the license plate number, the traffic police immediately notified Yuan Zhuo. When Yuan Zhuo, who looked anxious, arrived at the scene, less than an hour had passed since the car accident, and with him, there was It happened that there were several very famous doctors in the world holding a seminar in China.

Although he knew it was definitely not a minor bump, after seeing the car that was almost completely scrapped, his heart couldn't help but tremble for a moment. But after thinking about the other party's perfect answers time and time again, he smiled slightly. The chaotic heart was suppressed by force.

Looking at the doctors who had participated in the rescue, staring closely at the scrapped car, Yuan Zhuo standing nearby had countless unknown emotions in his eyes.

'No, he's not...' In the sunny office, the man raised his lips very gently and said: 'He is my... future partner. '

'Huh, so you plan to take revenge on me as your collaborator for your future partner afterwards? '

'I believe you have the ability not to hurt him. '

'Your concept of love is really great. '

Seemingly not hearing the irony in the other person's words, he said: 'There was once a woman who was innocent and pure, but... in the end she paid the price with her life for her innocence. '

Smiling softly, 'And that woman, she is my mother. '

In his wandering thoughts, Yuan Zhuo suddenly heard a voice not far away.

"There is still one person who is conscious, first aid."

After hearing the words, Yuan Zhuo's tightly clenched fists and the strings that had been stretched for a long time slowly loosened.

Thank you, still there.

But soon, Yuan Zhuo was shocked to the spot by the scene in front of him, and his violently contracted pupils seemed to be filled with tears.