3-9

"I can never win an argument against you, Draco Lucius Malfoy."

"Y/n, do you have your permission slip?" Pansy asked me as she walked out of the washroom in her dark washed jeans and a square-neckline sage top. Shoot. Hogsmeade.
"Merlin, no. I couldn't." I groaned, falling back onto the bed as Pansy sighed, walking towards the desk before pulling out a quill and parchment. "What are you doing?" I asked, getting up. "Making you a fake permission slip because I am not about to go on my first Hogmeade trip without my best friend." She said as I immediately got up, squealing as I ran to hug her from the back. "Thank you, thank you! Oh my god, what would I do without you!?" I grinned as she playfully rolled her eyes. "I question that too often." I hit her arm playfully as she said that before hugging her again which she returned.
I was going to Hogsmeade!

"Are you two ready yet?" Daphne said just as Pansy finished the fake letter. I looked over to the too-short-for-her-age blonde girl who was wearing a pink hoodie which fit her perfectly, paired with the same pants as Pansy. "Daphne, are those my pants!?" Pansy shouted at the girl. "Uhm- Y/n! Why aren't you ready!? We're about to leave!" Daphne shouted, turning over to me as she changed the topic. "Right- give me a second." I chuckled awkwardly before rushing to the bathroom.
I pulled out my bell-bottom jeans and a grey sweatshirt to finish it off. After my outfit was.. well presentable, I turned around, fixing my hair before walking into the common room where Pansy, Blaise and Enzo were waiting. "Where are the others?" I asked, "They left already. Come on, we convinced McGonagall so we could go with you." Pansy responded as we rushed out.

After a while of walking and a lot of gossiping (who knew Blaise could be such a trash talker? Not that I was complaining. I wouldn't miss a day to trash Cho Changs.) but, we were finally here.
"There's Draco." Enzo said, pointing at the tall blonde who was surrounded by Goyle, Crabbe and Daphne.
As we walked towards them, Draco and I looked at eachother, holding eye contact for- like 5 seconds before Daphne whispered something into his ear. Was it weird that I felt.. never mind, I don't know how I felt.
"There they are, finally." Draco scoffed, pulling himself away from Daphne who scoffed silently. Not too soon after, I heard Hermione and Weasley, followed by Draco's snicker as he walked over to me. "Y/n, follow me." He said, as the rest of the group wandered off somewhere else. "Uh, okay." I shrugged as we walked over to Hermione and Weasley.

"It's supposed to be the most haunted building in Britain." I heard, "did I mention that?" Draco scoffed, answering Hermione's question. "Twice, till we've heard it." He whispered in my ears as I shook my head playfully. "Well, well. Look who's here." Draco cleared his throat as both Hermione and Weasley spun around. "Shopping for your new dream home, Weasley?" I raised a brow as Draco snickered. "Bit grand for you, isnt it Weaslebee?" Draco asked, squinting his eyes as they glanced over to the shrieking shack behind them. "Don't your family sleep in uh.. one room?" He asked again as I rolled my eyes. Maybe it was a little too much now. "Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Right- nevermind. He deserves it. "Ooh, not very friendly." I crossed my arms. "Boys," I furrowed my brows at Draco, turning around to see Goyle and Crabbe. When did they come here? "I think it's time we teach Weaselbee how to respect his superiors."
"Draco- no." I scoffed, pulling him back by his sleeve. "Hope you don't mean yourself?" Granger laughed, stepping forward. "How dare you-" I quickly cut Draco off, "Need a mudblood to defend you, Weaselbee? Stoop down that low?" I asked, raising my brows as Hermione looked at me with disgust. I'm human, I did feel a little mean after saying that, but I don't think it matter much anymore.
Not a second after I said that, Draco and his goons burst into laughter. "Think that's enough for today, Y/n. Wouldn't want to make them cry, would we?" He smirked, grabbing my arm as the four of us quickly walked back to the rest of the group.

"Merlin's beard, Y/n. I must say I'm proud." Draco said, his hands in his pockets as I looked up at him. "Am I mean, Draco? Wasn't that too.. just not me?" I sighed, looking down at my feet as I kicked my feet through the snow. "Whether you like it or not, Y/n, you're a slytherin. And the chosen one. If I were you, I'd take advantage of my position, that's all I'm saying." He shrugged before greeting an old lady. "Well, you can be nice too." I said, referring to his polite greet. "To people who deserve it, sure." He answered. "You know, it takes no money to be kind to everyone." I rolled my eyes playfully, "and, it takes no money to be honest and blunt either." I poked my tongue against my cheek as he grinned down at me. "I really can never win an argument with you, Draco Lucius Malfoy." I said causing him to smile even more and shrug innocently.
"There are the two lovebirds. You just left us." Theo exclaimed, his mouth full of candy as Draco and I exchanged a glance. "For goodness sakes, Nott. Shut up, finish the food in your mouth." Daphne shouted at the boy who gulped his sweets. "What's got you in a mood, Greengrass?" Blaise snickered as Daphne shot him a stare, shutting him up. "Where were you two?" She asked, turning her head towards Draco. Draco rolled his eyes, "For the love of god, don't act like my father, Daphne." He scoffed, walking over to his friends. Daphne snapped her head towards me. "What?" I asked, furrowing my brows. "Daphne has this huge crush on Malfoy." Pansy answered to which Daphne immediately hit her stomach. "You weren't supposed to tell anyone that!" She groaned, "You like.. Draco?" I asked slowly. "Yes, well now that you know. I'd really appreciate you staying away from him, girl code, you know?" She asked, almost genuinely. Daphne Greengrass is never genuine. Never. "Yeah, I'm sorry." I smiled awkwardly, nodding my head as I did. "Thank you." She sighed out of relief, a smile plastered across her face.

Stay away from Draco. How exactly was I supposed to do that without making it obvious? I mean not to act obnoxious but he's always hovering around me, isn't he?