5-8

"I like you, Draco. In fact, I think I love you."

Dear Y/n
I understand your frustration at the given moment, and I would also like to apologise on behalf of Lupin and I.
Now, about the next thing you told me about Voldemort.. I have been researching on what I think stopped him— one of the reasons, I'm afraid I cannot disclose.
But when Lily Potter had you alone in her arms, she planted a charm on you. One that would keep Harry safe from any supernatural danger, until and unless they had your word.
It is a special form of magic not many know how to do. Although, if you die, the charm wears off and dangers like Voldemort have nothing to stop them from attacking Harry.
This charm does not only protect Harry, but in a way you too. You see, your real mother had vivid dreams. Dreams which she made sure would be passed onto you for your greater good.
Now I am not sure if you have started to have these dreams yet, but they are only for the best. They give a clear image of the future and what's to come.
Owl me if you have any more questions, Y/n.

Love,
Padfoot

🎸

I read the letter over and over again. Of course Lily Potter didn't put the charm on Harry. She would save her son. Her child. And I am not her child.

I heard a knock on my door as I ran to open it. Draco.
"Draco? What did you need?" I ask the blonde who basically invited himself in, shutting the door behind me. "Do you like me? Like, really, really like me?" He asked, pushing his hair back.
I went completely still, not knowing how to respond. "Yes?" I mutter.
"Then why have you been ignoring me?" I sighed at his question. How do I tell him that his best friend indirectly threatened to ruin my life if I didn't.

"I like you, Draco. In fact, I think I love you." I said, spotting the red tint on his cheeks. "It's just that.. there's a lot going on. I mean, I'm not a Potter. Did you know that?" I fell back on my bed, my face in my hand. "And Daphne knows all this. She thinks I've stolen everything from her and she's told me that she'll spill my secrets." I stammered. Draco took a seat beside me. "Merlin, Y/n, if you just told me I could do something about it. Pathetic Greengrass, she's all bark." He rolled his eyes.

"But I'm scared, Draco. I don't know who I am anymore." I held my head, on the verge of tears. "Come here," he muttered softly while wrapping his arms around me. "You're okay, I'm here for you. I won't let anything happen to you, okay?" I smiled, nodding my head in understanding.

He looked down for a moment, pulling me in for a kiss which I returned. He placed his hands on both sides of my face, deepening the kiss.
I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. It felt like hours before I heard laughs. The two of quickly pulled away.

"Oh, finally." I heard Theo say. Ah, fuck. Draco didn't lock the door, did he?
Draco got off my bed, clearly trying to hide a smile with all our friends here.
"So, are you dating now?" Pansy asked, a grin on her face. I grabbed a pillow throwing it at her.

Draco quickly left the room without another word, pulling Enzo and Theo with him. I'm just happy that Daphne's gone to a sleepover with her sister in the Ravenclaw house.
Pansy squealed at me, closing the door. "Finally! How long does it take you lot?" I roll my eyes playfully at her comment. "Shut up."

🎸

I was walking beside Draco as usual to get to our class when I spotted Harry. "Y/n, I need to talk to you—" Harry immediately stopped talking once he saw Draco beside me.
"What?" Draco furrowed his brows in annoyance at Harry.
Harry glared at him for a moment before pulling me away. "God, seriously?" He groaned. I rolled my eyes. "What is it Harry?" I asked.

"Okay, uhm.. Hermione, Ron and I have started a little.. fight club." He said, I frowned. "What?" I asked, "really, it was not my plan but uhm.. since Umbridge isn't teaching anything.. I gathered our friends and people who I could trust and teach them how to defend ourselves from Voldemort." He said in a quick pace. "And you want me to join?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Ron told me it's better if I don't tell you, but I trust you won't tell.." he paused, looking back at Draco who was now talking to another student, waiting for me.

"God, no, Harry. I won't tell Draco and my other friends. I thought you could trust me now!" I yelled at the boy softly. "I'm sorry. I know, and I do trust you, see? I told you!" I shook my head in annoyance. "Room of requirements, after school. Okay?" I nodded my head as he left.

"What was that all about?" Draco asked me. "Nothing, don't worry about it." I sighed as we walked towards potions.

I took a seat beside Pansy. Perhaps I should tell her about the whole thing. "Uhm.. Pansy?" I nudged her shoulder. She turned her head. "What's up?" She hummed. "Okay, promise me you won't tell anyone." I muttered. She sighed. "Merlin's Beard, Y/n. You're really making me keep a lot of secrets lately." I rolled my eyes at her. "Shut up, listen." I hushed the girl. "Listening." She sighed. "Harry has this little defensive army thing going on.. and it's totally against Umbridge and well.. the inquisitors squad." Pansy furrowed her brows at me. "So what? You're in the squad and his army?" I nodded my head. She rolled her eyes. "If Draco finds out—" she started, "hey, he won't. I hope not." I sighed, leaning back on my chair, hallucinate I'd told atleast someone.

I didn't like this chapter at all I'm so sorry guys 😭🙏