5-2

"Am I a Potter?"

Harry had left earlier today while I was still asleep. His hearing was scheduled in the next few hours.
I yawned, sitting up and stretching my arms. I looked beside me, Hermione. She was studying. I rolled my eyes, slipping into my slippers and heading downstairs.

"Good Morning, dear." Molly said with a smile. I smiled back. "Morning, Molly. Do you know where Sirius is?" I asked her. She nodded, pointing towards the living room. I thanked her, making my way over.

"Uhm.. Sirius." I said, catching his attention. "Y/n. What's wrong?" He asked. I walked towards the couch ahead of him, sitting down. "When I was at the graveyard.. Voldemort told me something." I swallowed. He leaned in closer. "Tell me. What did he say, Y/n?" I looked down at my lap. "Well, in short, he told me that Harry and I aren't related." I looked up. Sirius had froze. I furrowed my brows. Did he know something?

"I'm sure it's nothing." Sirius said, leaning back. "Well, I think it's something. Are you hiding something from me?" I asked with a frown. He shook his head. "No, Y/n. Don't think too much of it." I scoffed silently, falling back on my seat.
I spotted Lupin coming in as he sat next to Sirius. "What's with the frown, Y/n?" He asked, taking a bite of his chocolate.

"Am I a Potter?" I asked bluntly causing Lupin to cough a little on his treat. "What's that supposed mean? Of course you are." He answered. "Not with your reaction, I don't think so. What are you hiding from me!?" I stood abruptly. "Nothing, Y/n. We aren't hiding anything from you. Let it go, you already have a lot on your plate." Sirius said.  "You're right, I do. So it's better if you tell me what's wrong rather than me losing my head trying to figure out what is!" I shouted. "Y/n! That's enough." Lupin shouted back. I shook my head in annoyance and disbelief, storming out of the room.

Who am I!? Who are my parents!?

Yikes, just a tiny filler chapter because I didn't know what I should do with y/n while Harry's at his hearing.