4-6

"Uhm.. I had been meaning to talk to you, actually."

It's been about three days since Harry's.. well.. thing. I haven't had the time to speak to Harry since.
What is there to speak about anyway? If he wants a slow, heroic death then so be it.

"Potter." Weasley's voice snapped me from my daydream.
I scrunched my nose, looking at the boy up and down before turning my attention back to the book on my lap.
"Weaselbee. How can I help you?" I said sarcastically, flipping the page of my book

"I.. uhm. Need help." I raised a brow.

{____________________________________________________}

I huffed, stumbling through the fallen branches on the hill. "Remind me again, Weasley. What do you want?" I asked.
"You have to tell Harry that Seamus told me, that Dean was told by Parvati's that Hagrid's looking for you." I scrunch my nose at his response.

"For god's sake, I'm not doing that—" the boy quickly interrupted me by pushing me in front of Harry.
I shot a glare at him to which he signaled his hands for me to go on.
I sighed loudly.
"Uhm.. Weasley wants me to tell you that that.. Seamus told him that.." I pause for a moment trying to remember. "Right, uh, that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you." I sighed. He looked at me with a flicker of confusion.

"What?" I rolled my eyes at his dumbfounded expression.
I stammer for a moment, "Hagrid's looking for you. Just go, Harry." I said.
His expression tensed, turning to frustration.
"Well, you tell Ron—" I quickly cut him off,
"I'm not an owl, Harry." I warned, glaring at the two before storming away.

"You look upset." I turned around, finding Draco.
I paused for a moment looking around. The hallway was empty.
"Uhm.. I'd been meaning to talk to you, actually." Draco scoffed at my words.
He took a step closer.
I took on back.

"It's okay, Y/n." I furrow my brows.
"What is?" I asked.
Draco rolled his eyes playfully. "Our kiss." He said.
I froze for a moment.

"That stuff happens, I guess. It was a mistake. I promise it won't happen again." I nodded my head.
Of course it was a mistake. I was a Potter, he was a Malfoy.
We were thirteen, I guess, it happens.
"And well, I don't blame you. I am pretty irresistible." I rolled my eyes playfully at him, hitting his chest softly.
"Shut up, Malfoy." I said as we broke out into a short moment of laughter.

So sorry for being inactive for three days!
Next ones a long chapter :))