4-5

"He's a cheat!"

"Finally, for the moment you have all been waiting for.." Dumbledore announced around the hall.
The boys were sitting near us as we all awaited the three precious names the Goblet would throw out.

Dumbledore raised his hand near the Goblet and soon, the blue fire enlarged into red— and a piece of parchment was thrown out. He unfolded the paper, reading the name out loud.
"The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum!" The crowd cheered loudly upon hearing his name.

Viktor Krum walked out, shaking hands with Professor before he stood proudly just a few feet away.
The fire turned red once more, spitting out another name.
"The champion from Beauxbatons.. Fleur Delacour." The crowd once again cheered for the lady who stood up.
A grin plastered across her face as she, too, shook hands with Dumbledore before taking her place next to Krum.

At last, the time for Hogwarts.
Dumbledore grabbed the parchment, opening it. "The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!" He stated. The crowd cheered for Cedric as he made his way to Dumbledore.
He shook hands with Dumbledore, standing beside the Beauxbatons champion.
His eyes wandered across the hall before landing on me. I gave him a congratulatory smile. He grinned back.

"We now have our three champions! But in the end, only one will go down in history," I stopped listening, turning to Pansy who started talking about her— by the way, gorgeous dress. I suppose I'll have to go dress shopping with Daphne alone.

My eyes landed back on the fire. It turned red. What?
I furrowed my brows as so did the rest of the crowd in confusion.
The Goblet soon threw out another piece of parchment.
How's that possible?

Dumbledore opened the paper, his eyes growing furious from confusion and anger.
He muttered out a name which I didn't quite catch.
"Harry Potter?" I gaped my mouth open at the mention of Harry's name.
I looked around, my eyes landing on Harry who was just as confused as I was.
"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore shouted. Weasley shoved Harry as he got up, stumbling over to Dumbledore.

There was a long moment of silence as Harry took the parchment from Dumbledore, slowly walking towards the three other champions.

"Y/n." Draco called as I turned back. "What's next? Your name too?" I rolled my eyes at him.
I turned my attention back to Harry, ignoring Draco.

I heard mutters and mumbles behind me, followed by Draco and Theo's giggling.
"He's a cheat!" Draco shouted. Fricking jerk.
I snapped my head back, glaring at him to stop. He looked back, the usual smirk on his face.
"He's not even 17 yet!" Theo shouted next, encouraging the rest of the crowd to shout out at Harry.

I sighed, leaning back on my seat.
Why would he even put his name in?