5-10

"If only you knew who your father was."

The next time we arrived at the Headquarters, it was because of Arthur getting into an accident, he was badly hurt but really I just cared on talking to Sirius.
I walked into then dining hall, smiling at the sight of all the Weasleys getting gifts.

Maybe my real parents will give me gifts on Christmas and birthdays. "Ooh, Y/n, there you are!" Molly smiled, running to me with a gift in her hand. "Oh, Molly.. you didn't have to." I smiled, looked at her warm face.
She caressed my cheek, "I see you as my own daughter, Y/n. Of course I had to!" She said, pulling me in for hug.

I opened the box, there was a lovely knitted sweater. It had my first initial on it— but a very obvious 'P' which had been tried to be covered up. I suppose they all knew by now.
I smiled slipping in the sweater before spotting Sirius behind me.

He gave me a smile which I returned half-heartedly.

🎸

"I can't understand why you don't want to wear it, Ronald." I rolled my eyes at the boy who complained about how itchy the scarf he got was. I turned my head to see a small room.

I took a quick glance at the trio who were occupied before walking into the room. "Ah, Y/n 'Potter'.. the girl who lived. If only you knew who your father was—" the elf was quickly cut off by Sirius. "Kreacher! That's enoough of your bike. Away with you." She shouted at the elf who simply walked away.

"Sorry about that. He never was pleasant, even when I was a boy." Sirius said, walking into the room. I nodded in understanding. "Uhm.. he told me that if only I knew who my father was.. was he a bad man?" I asked Sirius. He paused, not knowing whether he should answer that or not. "Come on, Sirius. It's not like I'm asking you his name." I sighed. "I'm tired, really. Two months ago I believed Harry was my brother, I was a Potter and that Lily and James were my parents. I need a break." I swallowed.

Sirius sighed, "I'm sorry, Y/n. I understand how you feel." I shook my head in annoyance, looking up at the huge family tree. "This is the Black Family Tree." He said.

My eyes wandered around wall before landing on Sirius. Although, his face was burnt out. I decided not to ask him about it.

"Y/n, come on." I heard Hermione say. "Comimg." I shouted back.
I gave Sirius one last glance before leaving.

🎸

Dear y/n,

As promised, here's a letter. School starts again in three days, I'm guessing you won't be able to make it to the Malfoy Manor. Daphne and her sister have driven me mad these past few weeks. It's not like Pansy and Theo helped— the two've eating eachothers faces. To be fair, that could've been us too but you decided to stay with the Weaselbees. Whatever, Merry Christmas, princess. I'll see you in three days.

Love,
Draco

🎸

I smiled reading his letter. I finally closed it, putting it back in the envelope and walked towards the desk to write him one back myself.

🎸

Dear Draco,

I'm sorry I couldn't make it, I really wanted to but.. well, whatever. I'll convince Harry to let me visit you over the summers. Just this time, don't kiss me in front of him?? I think he's finally gotten rid of that image from his mind. And don't worry, I'll make up for the kisses later. Merry Christmas, dray :))

Love,
Y/n