4-4

"What do you say, Potter? Should I go for it?"

"He's mad, I tell you." Blaise sneered, popping up behind me and Pansy. "Who? The new professor?" Pansy asked.
Blaise nodded, "there's a reason they call that old man mad." He scoffed, fixing his robes.
"I like him." Enzo said next. "Of course you like him. Teacher's pet." Draco chanted, pulling Enzo by his robes.

Enzo glared at Draco, quickly fixing his robes. "Are you two fighting?" Pansy asked, earning a glare from both of them.
"Apparently so." Blaise said, pulling Enzo away, whispering something into his ear.
I looked at Draco. He looked back. I raised my eyebrows, asking if everything was okay.
He smiled at me, putting his arm around my shoulder, pulling me away from Pansy.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously as we walked away from the group. He shrugged. "What about that right with Enzo?" I could feel him tense up.
"Don't worry about it. It doesn't concern you, okay?" He gritted, trying to keep his sweet demeanour on.
I nodded my head awkwardly as we walked towards the Great Hall.

As we were walking, Harry and his friends came into view. Well, it was too late, Harry had seen me. His sister hand in hand with his arch nemesis.
"This was on purpose, wasn't it?" I sighed in annoyance, looking up at Draco's grinning face.
He shrugged again, "Well, partly." I rolled my eyes playfully.

TIME SKIP
I was sitting in the Great Hall beside Pansy. She went on about how Theo and her were attending the ball as simply friends, but I knew her. She liked him.
"Oh, come on, Cedric! Put your name in!" I heard cheering as the door slammed open. Cedric came, running along with his friends.
He paused for a moment, looking at me. I raised my eyebrows in question as to why he was looking.

"What do you say, Potter? Should I go for it?" He shouted across the hall. All eyes were on me. Fricking diphead.
I shrugged, an awkward smile on my face as I felt Draco's gaze burn into me.
"Go for it, Digorry." I shouted back.

He smiled widely, putting his name in the Goblet. Students cheered, but he only looked at me with that stupid grin.

"Well, someone's got a crush on Y/n Potter." Daphne said, her voice startling me. "Please, he does not like me." I rolled my eyes. "Safety option, Y/n. He does look good though.." Pansy giggled.
Daphne raised a brow, "safety option? Who do you like, Y/n?" She asked. I gulped softly.
"No one." I muttered.
Daphne switched her gaze to Pansy who kept a normal expression.
"Okay." She said with a half smile, walking towards Draco.

"Fight, fight, fight!" The students cheered, crowding near Fred and a George who had tried to put their names in the Gibket but ended up looking like grandpas.
The crowd fell silent as the doors opened for Viktor Krum.
Students made space as he walked towards the Goblet, putting his name in.
And, stealing a glance at Granger. Lucky girl.