3-15

"Well, go on then. Fetch, mudblood."

"Where's Daphne?" I asked Pansy who was sat next to me, reading her palm for her fortune.
She leaned down closer to whisper in my ear, "She got her period today, Madam Pomfrey asked her to take a day off." I nodded.
Soon after, Theo and Draco joined us. "What are we doing this time?" Draco sighed in annoyance, dropping down next to me. "Palm reading." Pansy answered, her left hand up as she flipped through pages. I flipped open my textbook. Chapter 29, The basic art of Palm Reading; for Wizards and Witches. Turning through the pages, I could feel Draco get closer as he too looked into my book. Stay away from Draco. But Daphne isn't here right now, is she?

"I don't understand this." I groaned after about five minutes of searching for my reading. "Found mine." Pansy grinned. Four prominent lines, 'x' crossing, blah blah. I hate diviniation. "Trouble, dearie?" Said the Professor, startling me. "No, uhm-" I was quickly interrupted by her firm grip on my shoulder. "My dear, I knew from the moment you stepped in this class.. you would not perform well." I gaped my mouth open slightly, furrowing my brows as I heard Theo and Draco snicker amongst one another. "Don't get me wrong, I sense you do not possess the spirit for the Noble Art of Diviniation." Excuse my words but, what a bitch. "No, you see here.." she spoke again, tracing her finger across my palm as I scrubbed my nose up at her. "You may be young in ears, but your soul is as dry as the pages of the books." She said, finally closing my palm before tapping it softly.
I snatched my hand back from her before standing up furiously. I was not staying another minute in her class. My eyes landed on the fortune-ball thing before I knocked it down, quickly exiting the classroom.
The audacity that woman had. Ugh.

The rest came in giggling in the Common Room. "Oh, Y/n, I'm sorry." Pansy said between giggles as she quickly sat down next to me. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, I absolutely despise that woman. Does she not know who I am?" I huffed before Pansy laughed again, "Potter, you don't actually believe people fear you because you're a Chosen One." Draco chuckled. "I don't even want to see your face after what you're doing to the poor animal." I mocked the boy whose face soon shifted from a grin to a glare. "Whatever, Potter. I don't require your permission." He scoffed, straightening his robes before walking up to his dorm, followed by Theo who had not stopped giggling, clearly enjoying whatever was unfolding around him. I suppose all Slytherins were like this. No care in the world as long as it's not about them.

TIME SKIP
"Y/n, are you coming?" Pansy asked, "Coming where?" I asked back, getting up from my bed. "The boys have gone down to chatter, they've asked if we wanted to tag along. I'm going." I sighed, getting up. "Give me a minute."
I pulled out my knitted sweater and a few jeans before throwing them on. I put my hair into a claw-clip-ponytail before heading out. "Let's go." We walked down the halls of Hogwarts before reaching a small yard where Draco, Crabbe, Goyle and Enzo were.
"Hi, boys." Pansy said as the rest greeted her. "Finally decided to come out, Potter?" Draco asked, "finally decided to come out, potter?" I mimicked as a grin placed itself on his lips. "I told my father about your deep love for the animal, Y/n." He started as I looked up at him, leaning on the large rock beside him. "He's letting Buckbeak live?" I raised my brows as he rolled his eyes, "No. but he did say he'd let you keep its head." I glared at him for a moment before hitting his arm hardly, "Hey, ouch? You know that hurts." He scrunched his nose up, glaring down at me. "Good, it was meant to." I smiled. Really, how did I enjoy HIS company!?
"Look who's here." Enzo chuckled, "Ah, come to see the show?" Draco grinned as I shoved his arm again to which he grunted. "You, you foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Granger shouted, pulling out her wand as she pointed it at Draco— who simply winced, closing his eyes. He was all bark, no bite.
I pulled out my wand, "expelliarmus." I muttered as the wand flew out of her hands. "Nice one, Potter." Enzo laughs at the three; Harry, Granger and Weasley. "Well, go on then. Fetch, mudblood." Pansy raised her brows, pinging to the wand brew feet behind Harry.
"Y/n." Harry stared at me. "Even your sister believes that stupid creature should be dead, Potter." Draco laughed. What a hypocrite. I slapped his face as he stared at me in anger and shock. "No, I do not. Now, if you'll excuse me, I cannot bear to see your father's assasin kill the creature." I spay at the boy, storming back in the castle as Pansy soon followed me in.
"That. Was. Awesome." She grinned as I broke out a smile too.
Maybe I could stay away from Draco now.