4-12

"Harry, you seem to forget often that I am a Slytherin."

I found Harry in the halls, scribbling something in his book which I paid no attention to.
"Harry." I shouted. He turned around to see me before pursing his lips and walking away. "Harry!" I groaned softly, walking alongside him soon enough. "What is it, Y/n?" He sighed, fastening his pace.
"Please don't be mad at me." I huffed, not being able to keep up with his speed. "I told you to do one thing. Stay away from him. And you couldn't do that either." He said, making me scoff.

"I am free to do whatever I want, Harry. Are you telling me I should not make any friends?" I said. "Make friends, but not ones from Slytherin. Especially Malfoy. You know how he is." I rolled my eyes at him.
"Harry, you seem to forget often that I am a Slytherin." He swallowed at my words. "And it's not a bad thing. I'm sorry I kissed Draco—" he quickly interrupted me with a loud scoff.

"It's 'Draco' now, is it?" Oh, my god, this boy.
I clenched my jaw, "Like I said, I'm sorry. I tried for it not to happen again."
"It happened before!?" He snapped his head in my direction.
Good job, Y/n.

"Please, Harry. Forgive me." I said. He sighed loudly.
He turned his head to look at me, "Promise me it won't happen again."
I couldn't do that. I want it to happen again.
"Harry, I can't promise you that." I muttered.
He poked his tongue to the side of his cheek before jogging away.
I sighed, turning around— Mcgonagall startling me.

"Professor." I huffed out. "I apologise, Ms. Potter. But would you please follow me into my office?" She said, a blank face on.
I furrowed my brows, "have I done something wrong?" I asked. She shook her head.
"No, Ms. Potter, of course not." She said, the corners of her lips lifting.
I shrugged, following her into her office.

Fleur's sister, Granger, Weasley, were all here. Except— they looked.. unconscious?
I felt something pinch my arm as I suddenly blacked out, hitting the floor.