5-13

"Avada Kedavara."

We ran towards the castles entrance— stopping midway when we spotted Harry, Weasley, The other Weasley, Lovegood and Longbottom. "How'd you get away?" Hermione asked, "puking pastilles. It wasn't pretty— and uhm.. Y/n, tell your boyfriend I said sorry." The other Weasley said as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Let us help you, Harry." I sighed. He paused for a moment before nodding reluctantly.

Lovegood gave us all access to these huge dragon-bird things. I must admit, it felt amazing riding them into London.

🎸

'Department of Mysteries' the elevator doors opened as we walked out cautiously.
"Lumos." I muttered be for the tip of my wand caught light. I began looking for the number 96. "Ninety-two.. nighty-three." I counted. "Ninety-five.. he should be here, Harry." I told the boy as he came running.
"Uhm.. Harry, Y/n? These've got your names on them." Longbottom said. I furrowed my brows, walking closer. There was a Crystal with my name and one beside it with Harry's.

I reluctantly picked up mine, examining it as a picture faded in. 'Y/n, my daughter.' I squinted my eyes, trying to see who the man was. "Y/n!" Hermione shouted, snapping me out of my trance. I ran towards her.

There was a man heading towards us in a deatheater suit. "Where's Sirius?" Harry asked. "You should really learn the difference between dreams and reality by now, Harry.." the man spoke. I took a step back, pulling Harry with me.
Slowly, the man removed his mask.. revealing Lucius Malfoy. His eyes wandered across us before landing on me. "Y/n.. the half-blood who's got my son fallen for her." He smiled wickedly. I remained silent.

"Hand me the prophecy. Both of you." He scowled. "If you come even one step closer, I'll break them." I told Lucius before hearing a humorous cackle. "She knows how to play." I swallowed hard as Bellatrix revealed herself. "Bellatrix Lestrange.." Longbottom muttered. That's when I realized that she'd tortured his parents.

"Neville Longbottom is it? How's mum and dad?" She smiled evilly. "Better now that they're about to be avenged." He said, pointing his wand at her before I quickly stopped him. "Now, everybody just calm down. All we want is that prophecy." Lucius said. "Why did Voldemort need us to come get these?" I asked harshly, holding the prophecy in my hand tighter. There was flicker of annoyance in Bellatrix's face as she heard me call him by his name.

"You dare speak his name?" She spat in my direction. "Now, now, Bellatrix. I think she has all right to." Lucius muttered loud enough for us to hear with a smirk on his lips. I furrowed my brows. "What do you mean?" I asked, confusion clear in my expression. "Prophecies can only be retrieved by those whose name it is." He said, answering my earlier question. "That's not what I asked, Malfoy." I spoke, my voice getting louder. "That's no way to speak to your boyfriend's father, is it now, Y/n?" Bellatrix smiled wickedly.

"Hand over the prophecies." She scowled. "Come on, Y/n. Haven't you always wondered what the connection between you and the Dark Lord is? Perhaps who your real family is?" Lucius asked, drawing closer to us while I looked around for any other way out— just as the rest did. "All the answered are in your hand, Y/n. All you have to do is give it to me.." I shook my head at his words, taking a step back with my wand pointing at him.

The others turned back, holding their wands up at the other death eaters who soon came in. "I've been lied to for 15 years." I muttered in his direction. He pulled on a sympathetic face, which was obviously fake. "I know." He said. "Guess I can be lied to for a bit longer." I sighed, closing my eyes before shouting, "stupefy!" I shouted as he flew back. The rest began doing the same to the other death eaters as we started running.