6-9

"Fuck, Y/n."
⚠️‼️: slight nsfw

Y/N POV:
The same night, I sank in my bed. "Stay away from me, yeah?"
The words wouldn't stop repeating in my head. The way he looked at me, with nothing but coldness in his eyes. The same eyes which once would be filled with love when I looked into them. Does he hate me that bad?

Nothing could be worse than this.

I heard a loud knock on my door. "It's open." I yelled, refusing to get up from my tear-stained bed. "Y/n, oh my god." I heard Pansy sigh as she closed the door behind her. "Enzo told you, didn't he?" I asked, biting my cheek. She slowly walked towards me, sitting on my bed.

"Merlin, I feel like the worst friend." She muttered, holding my hand. "What? Why?" I huffed. "I was out snogging with Theo— and I had no idea what you were going through. I'm so sorry, Y/n." She furrowed her brows, pulling me in for a much needed hug. "Stop, you're an amazing friend. I don't blame you, I didn't even tell you about this." I sighed, tightly hugging her.

"Let it out, I know you still wanna cry." She muttered as I closed my eyes, breaking down. "I really liked him, Pans." I sobbed as her shirt drenched in my tears. She caressed my back, comforting me.

That's really how I spent my night.

🎸

DRACO MALFOY POV:
Slytherin won. I didn't even know there was a match, I've been so caught up with Y/n and then the mission.
I walked into the Common Room where everyone was cheering and shouting. I looked around, no sign of Y/n. Of course not, what was I expecting after speaking to her that way?

"Draco! I missed you at the match today!" A drunken Daphne said, leaning on my shoulder. "How unfortunate." I muttered. She looked around the room, "you know, everyone's kissing eachother. It's just you and I with no partner." She said, looking up at me with what I assumed was supposed to be sexy? It wasn't.

"And you want us to kiss?" I asked, looking down at her as she smirked. "Come on, Dray. Be a gentleman." She said. "Your father wants us to get together anyway." She said. I rolled my eyes at the mere mention of my father.
I grabbed her cheeks, pulling her in for a kiss.

🎸

⚠️‼️: slight nsfw

She moaned in my ear— believe me when I say it was dreading to hear it. Her hand laid on my bare chest as she grinded on my lap. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. It was pathetic, really. Watching her try to please me when it did nothing.

She kissed me again which I returned. My mind soon wandered back to Y/n. I thought of her beautiful raven hair, her vanilla scent, her soft pink lips, glowing skin, the most gorgeous blue eyes which I could drown in.. and her smile. Her magnificent smile. I would die to see it again.

I closed my eyes, deep in thought about her as Daphne quickly undid my belt. She took of my trousers as I quickly thrusted into her. She moaned once again.

I ignored her, completely. Y/n, she's all I could think about.

My pace got faster as I could feel myself getting closer before finally releasing. "Fuck, Y/n." I groaned, breathing heavily as I pushed my hair back.

I opened my eyes again to a furious Daphne. "What do you want now?" I muttered, quickly wearing my pants. "You said her name. Y/n's." She spat. I froze. Did I really?
"Don't be ridiculous, Daphne. I did not." I muttered, pulling on my shirt. "You moaned out Y/n." She said again as I glared at her. My hand found it way to her throat as she glared back at me. "A word about this to anyone, Greengrass— and Voldemort will be the least of your worries." I spat as she gulped her spit.

I released her from my grip before quickly turning around to leave.