4-17

"Why are you here, Draco?"
"Because I care."
"Not around your friends, you don't."

We reach back, the familiar music and cheers playing in my ears.
But I cried. I held Cedric's body tightly as the Professors ran down.

"Y/n. What are you.." I heard McGonagalls voice. That was the last thing I heard before I felt myself fall into pitch black.

********************************************************************************************************************

I woke up with a groan hours later in the Infirmary. Pansy was beside me, holding my hand.. Professor Dumbelore, Snape and McGonagall infront of me and Draco was sitting by feet.
"Y/n, thank Merlin you're up!" Pansy hugged me tightly as I did too.

I coughed softly as she let go before I turned my gaze to the professors. "Where's Harry?" I asked in a haste.
"Your brother is fine, he's with Professor Moody." Snape said dully. I clenched my jaw, not my brother, apparently.

I snapped my head up. "With Moody? No, you have to get Harry back! Moody's the one who teleported me to that place!" I shouted. The professors exchanged a glance before, rushing. "Are you sure, Ms. Potter." My heart sunk as McGonagall called me that, "yes, I'm sure. Please make sure Harry's safe." I swallowed as the three quickly walked out.

Pansy began asking me questions. I let out a loud sigh before I began explaining how Moody sent me to the graveyard where Cedric dropped dead, Voldemort was back alive, how he gathered his group of death eaters and the rest.
Pansy looked at me with sympathy and her never ending questions. Draco, on the other hand was quiet.
I clenched my jaw, he was always like this. When we were alone, he'd kiss me and smother me with sweet nothings.. and around our friends, he was just another person.

Soon, Pansy decided to leave after making sure I was okay fifteen times by asking me. She headed towards the door, closing it as she did. My eyes landed on Draco again who simply looked out into the night sky.
I scoffed softly, looking away. "Why are you here, Draco?" I asked. He looked at me with a frown.
"Because I care." I rolled my eyes at his response. "Not around your friends, you don't." Draco sighed as I said that, leaning back in his chair.

"Uhm.. do you remember the death eaters you saw there?" He asked. I thought about it.. I don't think I remember caring enough to look at anyone's faces with Voldemort making me question my life existence over there.
"No, I didn't look at anyone, really." I said. He sighed in relief. "Why? Were you there?" I smiled jokingly. "No." He said. He seemed to be serious so I silenced down. "I'm sorry, Y/n." He said.
"Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault, Dray." He shook his head at my response. "You don't know how much of it is." He sighed, leaning back as he threw his head up.
I remained silent, not wanting to question him.

Somethings are better unsaid.