4-16

"What if I told you she isn't your sister?"

Okay I'm REALLY back this time.

We found a place to sit in the few front rows. There were children singing, playing instruments, cheering, laughing and whatnot.
My gaze landed on Harry who was walking side by side Dumbledore.

I wondered whether he too was facing such vivid dreams.

"Silence!" Dumbledore shouted as we sunk down.
Draco sat beside me although he was talking to Daphne and Blaise constantly.

Dumbledore went over the rules once more, calling out Cedric's, Harry's, Delacour's and Krum's names as the crowd cheered.
I smiled at the sight of Mr. Diggory ruffling Cedric's hair and giving him a warm hug.

Sometimes I wish I too, had a father.

The three soon walked through their routes into the maze, the grass enclosing behind them. I closed my eyes, muttering a short prayer for Harry and Cedric.

The murmurs o children filled the air as people came down with snacks to waste time.

I felt a nudge on my shoulder. Turning my head, I saw Patil pointing in the distance.
"Mad eye's calling for you." She said.
I furrowed my brows. Why would he be calling for me?

I stood up, starting to walk towards him. "Where're you going?" Draco asked, his eyes on mine.
"Professor Moody's calling me." I sighed. "Perhaps he wants your help with distributing water." Daphne said, not even looking at me. "Yeah. Perhaps." I rolled my eyes, walking down the stairs.

"You called for me, Professor?" I asked him.
He stammered for a moment, taking a quick gulp of his drink.
Horrid smell, by the way. "Yes, follow me. I have a few cartons of food I need your help in distributing amongst the students." I rolled my eyes at Daphne's accurate guess.
"Yes, sir." I sighed as he led the way into the castle.

It was weird being on this side of the castle with no students around. The lights were dimly lit— at some point I think I may ave stepped on his shoe.
I looked behind me— the cheers of the students and the light had faded away.
How far could these cartons possibly be?

Moody stopped abruptly. "Uhm.. sir?" I asked, my voice echoing in the narrow hallway.
He turned around, placing his hand on my shoulder.
I didn't move, frowning in confusion.

He began muttering something in a foreign language— within a blink of an eye I was no longer in front of him.
No, I was somewhere else.

I looked around. I knew this place.
But from where?
There were tombs scattered across the land. People had weird names.

"Y/n?" I snapped my head back. Harry. And Cedric?
I quickly ran to them. "What is this place?" I asked the two who were just as confused at I was.
"Uhm.. I have no idea." Harry sighed.

Cedric walked around, panting softly as Harry's expression got more worried by the moment.
I looked ahead of me. The statue of the Grim Reaper— his weapon guarding the grave of Tom Riddle.
Strange.
But familiar.

"I've been here before." I said.
Cedric snickered softly, "lead the way out then, will you?" I rolled my eyes playfully.
"It's a port key." Cedric said, clearly astonished as he stared at the Triwizard Cup.