5-3

"I hear there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it."

The summer holidays had come to an end. Moody was leading Harry and I through the King Cross Station— which for some reason, was packed today.
"Padfoot, are you barking mad!?" I heard Moody whisper harshly, snapping me out of my trance. I looked down at the huge, familiar black dog. "You'll blow the entire operation." Moody sighed in annoyance.

Sirius lept down the stairs, walking into a small room. Harry looked at Moody for permission to which Moody nodded his head once. "Are you not coming?" Harry asked, turning his gaze to me.
I shook my head. "I've spoken to him enough." I rolled my eyes. He was hiding something from me— and I was not going to forgive him until he told me what it was.

Harry shook his head at my answer before walking into the room.

🎸

Harry hadn't come yet— perhaps he'd already gone to the Train. I looked up at the time, it was almost 11.
With a sigh, I fastened my pace towards the Train. There were parents kissing their children goodbye and good luck.

I looked in front— the voice had dimmed down.. there was fog. And it was cold.
Really, really cold.

I squinted my eyes to see what the tall figure ahead of me was. My breath hitched in my throat as the fog cleared up— revealing non other than Voldemort.

He was murmuring something in my direction but I couldn't quite make out what it was.

Suddenly, I felt a harsh nudge on my shoulder, snapping me out of my trance. "Y/n!" I turned around to see Pansy.
"Sorry, hi." I stammered as she grabbed my arm. "Come on, we've all been calling you from the Train!" She scolded, pulling me into the compartment where Daphne and Draco were.

I examined their clothing— Draco, was wearing his best suit. His hair was neatly combed and he sat looking like the most elegant prince in Britain. I looked down at my clothing, a crocheted sweater with my initial on it which Molly had made me, a skirt and stockings to go with it.

Opposites really do attract.

Pansy and I sat beside Daphne while Enzo and Theo walked in with bunch of snacks in their hands.

"God, you two are such fatasses." I laughed between the conversation, looking at Theo and Enzo stuff their faces with the snacks they didn't care to share.
"I would be believed that, Potter. But you see, the Daily Prophet's been saying you're a liar." Theo said, a grin on his face. I rolled my eyes, "the Ministry's gone crazy." I groan, leaning back.
"Don't worry, Y/n. We believe you." Enzo added, "right. So that means you're going to lay off on my brother too, then?" I asked the group. They looked at eachother for a moment before Draco spoke up.

"We said we believe you, Y/n." He said, emphasising on the word.
I rolled my eyes at them, "thanks, guys." I said as they laughed shortly.

Finally, we'd reached Hogwarts. Enzo, Theo, Pansy and Daphne left early while I helped Draco with our bags.
"God, my summer was brutal." He sighed.
I raised a brow, "whys that?" I asked. "Well, for starters, Daphne and her family came over to spend their holidays at the Malfoy Manor." I laughed softly.
"I thought she was going to France." He tensed at my comment. "Yeah. Something occurred."

I didn't ask further. "Ah," I heard Draco hum. I looked up to find the usual grin plastered across his face.
I furrowed my brows, looking ahead to see what he might've spotted. That's when it hit me— the Golden Trio. I sighed, getting myself ready.

"I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free." Draco said loudly as the three turned their heads towards us. "Better enjoy it while you can— I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it." I snap my head up in Draco's direction, pulling him by his arm while Harry tried charging onto him. Luckily, his two little friends held him back.

"What'd I tell you? Complete nutter!" Draco scoffed fixing his clothing. "Just stay away from me!" I heard Harry shout as I pushed Draco towards the entrance.

"Merlin, do you really always need to rile him up like that?" I asked, looking at Draco's smirking face.
He shrugged, "what? It's funny." I shook my head in annoyance at his reply as we walked through the doors.