2

They continue to forcibly carry me down the halls....even with me flailing and giving it everything I have to get free....but they're stronger than I had originally assumed

Me:
LEMME GO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I'LL HAVE YOUR JOBS!

Roman:
Shut up.

Dean:
You're not going anywhere, Levesque.

Me:
I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!!! Let me GO! ( I see Dolph) Baby, HELP!

Dolph walks up to The Shield; seeing them dragging me away.

Dolph:
The hell are you doing to my girlfriend?!

Roman:
We have orders from her mommy and daddy to....remove her.

Me:
(to Dolph)
Baby, get me away from them! Help me!

Dolph:
You're not taking my girlfriend anywhere. Let her go.

Dolph reaches for me but Roman blocks him. Roman hands me over to Dean and Seth. They snicker as they close their grip on me. Roman grabs Dolph by the t-shirt. I fight like hell to get free. Dean wraps his arm around my neck and tightens it.

Seth:
Try to fight, and see if Dean doesn't choke your pretty little ass out.

Dean:
(to Roman)
Time to make a statement, brother.

Me:
Dolph, run!

Dolph:
No, Audrey.

Roman pats Dolph on the shoulder....and throws him.

Me:
No!

Roman looks back and smirks.

Roman:
Yes. We are in charge of you, and Hunter and Stephanie said we could cripple any of your friends that stand against us....as long as you watched. (to Seth and Dean) make sure she watches me destroy her little boyfriend.

Me:
Please! Don't hurt him!

He throws him into a crate, then the wall, then suplexes him. I see Dolph look up to me and reach out to me.

Dolph:
(weakly)
Audrey.

Me:
(with tears in my eyes)
Dolph. (to The Shield) do whatever you want to to me, leave him alone. Keep me prisoner, handcuff me, beat me up....I don't care, just, don't touch him.

Dean:
(smirking)
I think she loves him, you guys.

Me:
Yes, I do! LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Seth:
We should destroy that love....at a later point in time, when she's in a place she has no choice but to watch it.

Roman:
In the meantime, why don't we just rip these two lovebirds from one another? Since she won't be back on RAW until we say so.

Me:
No. No, no! Don't take me from him!

I reach down and Dolph and I connect hands Dolph kisses me, I kiss him back. He strokes my face and holds my hand---only for me to be torn from him and taken away seconds later by Seth and Dean while Roman keeps on assaulting him.

Me:
No! Don't take me! Dolph! DOLPH! (I start sobbing) Oh, please just let me go. I need him

Dean:
Sweet cheeks, by the time we're done with you, you won't even remember who he is.

Me:
(frightened)
Wh-what are you going to do to me?

They say nothing. Roman walks up, blood on his hands.

Seth:
That ain't your blood, is it, Ro?

Roman:
Nope, Ziggler's. (smirking) Busted his head open

The other guys laugh as they force me in their limo. Roman holds me by my neck throughout the ride because I keep reaching for the door to get out. We get to the hotel and Roman squeezes my arms; making me yell.

Roman:
From now on, when we're in public, you do not cause a scene, say a word, try to run, or anything like that....If you try anything, Seth gets to deal with you first---and he's got a very creative mind. Got it? (I nod) good girl.

Seth grabs me and jerks me out. Roman gets out and grabs my hand. The four of us walk up to the counter and The Shield get three room keys, they shove me into the elevator and we ascend to the floor our room is in.

Dean:
When did Hunter say the final payment would be in our accounts?

Seth:
Tomorrow. (laughs) I just can't believe he sold her to us.

Me:
WHAT?!

Roman:
(smirking)
That's right, your daddy sold you to The Shield. You are literally our property.

Me:
You're lying. Daddy would never sell-

Dean pulls out a check. Right there....in my dad's handwriting, with my dad's name printed on the top left-hand side of the check, plain is day is the payment, and then under the 'for' portion it says My Daughter-my heart sinks.

Seth:
No escaping now, Audrey. (the elevator gets to our floor and they drag me to the room door) Let's go boys.

I start struggling; realizing if I go in that room with these three animals, who knows what they'll do to me. I try to run but Roman jerks me back.

Me:
Don't make me go in there with you! I'll pay you double what daddy paid; I'll call my grandpa and have him make you champions. Just...let me go. I won't tell anyone. I'll vanish; you never have to see me again.

Roman:
Oh no, this will be much more fun. Breaking the spirit of a nineteen year old; keeping her from her friends and boyfriend and turning her against them. Honey, you ain't going anywhere. You're stuck in the wolves den.

Dean:
You'll be doing everything we say soon....(chuckling) like a good little girl.

Seth:
Let's bring her home, boys. Home sweet home.