42

==Roman's Point of View==

I walk around backstage looking for Seth. I see him in the parking lot with his hands covering his face. I sit next to him and put my arm around him. He looks up...he's been crying.

Seth:
(voice breaking)
She's breaking my heart, Roman.

Me:
(rubbing his back)
I know, Colby...unfortunately for you she is really mad at you still and wants to torture you for payback. And Brock has put this hate into her head.

Seth:
I love her.

Me:
I know you do, brother. C'mon, stop crying over her. As much as I love my sister, she's a bitch...she's not worth it.

I pull my emotional trainwreck of a brother up and we walk back to our locker room. The show's starting so Seth watches it. Dean and I push her into the wall and I keep her from moving by pressing my bicep against her throat (not tight enough to choke her, just tight enough to hold her in her place)

Me:
I don't like your attitude lately.

Audrey:
I don't care, Roman! You're siding with Seth! I'M YOUR SISTER, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE!

Me:
You're my sister, you're not supposed to treat people like you're treating Seth!

Audrey:
(crying)
He HIT ME and HURT ME! I trusted him, and he violated that trust. And when I tell him, "no"....he continues to force himself on me. I'm hurt and angry.

Me:
Baby girl, you can't stay mad at him. And you can't see Brock anymore.

Audrey:
I'M NOT A GODDAMN CHILD!

Me:
You're my little sister.....you'll always be a little girl in my eyes.

Audrey:
You can't keep me from seeing Brock.

Dean:
Oh really? Wanna bet? We can easily go back to treating you like you're a hostage again.

Audrey:
You wouldn't...

Me:
You don't think so? Keep up your disrespectful attitude.

Audrey tries to move, I force her back.

Audrey:
Roman, let go.

Me:
No.

Audrey:
You're being a jerk.

Dean:
Doesn't feel too good, does it?

Audrey:
Get OFF!

Me and Dean:
No.

She starts kicking so I take her to the ground and wrap my arm around her neck.

Me:
You keep being defiant, we'll just go back to dealing with you the way we did before. You won't have a social life, you won't have freedom, and the handcuffs will return.

Dean:
Fuck with us, little sister. Your attitude is gonna stop.

Me:
Or we'll be forced to break it out of you.

I let her up and cross my arms.

Me:
Well?

==Audrey's Point of View==

I run to Roman and hug him. His arms surround me.

Me:
I'm sorry for being defiant and back-talking.

Dean:
And what about having sex with Brock to hurt Seth?

Me:
I'm quite proud of that....because I know how miserable he is....and that's what I want (I look at Seth) because he's a rapist and he's abusive. And no matter what he does from this point on, he will NEVER get me back.