38

Randy slides out on one side, Batista on the other, and corner me. Dean is the only one still conscious and he sees them cornering me, "NO! GET AWAY FROM HER!" He screams...but it's too late, and they drag me in the ring and march me up to Hunter. Hunter grabs my face with one hand, "What to do with you now?" He comments; I pull away and try to get out of the ring, but Randy grabs me and holds me against him

Hunter:
I know what we should do with you, let's take her for a while....give The Shield a vacation

Dean:
NO!

Hunter:
Randy, escort her to the limo.

Dean struggles to get up, but he can't move. He stretches out his arm as Randy pulls me out of the ring and hoists me up on his shoulder.

Hunter:
(tauntingly) Say, "bye bye Shield." Audrey.

Me:
DEANNN! DON'T LET THEM DO THIS! HELP ME!

Dean:
AUDREY!

Randy carries me backstage and shoves me into Evolution's limo. It isn't long before Batista and Hunter slide in and the vehicle takes off. I fight as best as I can, but Hunter and Batista choke me out and I black out. I wake up in a hotel room with my arms cuffed behind my back. I try to move my feet, but they're cuffed and my thighs are held together by duck tape. I cry in frustration and struggle. Randy sees I'm awake and gets Hunter's attention.

Hunter:
Well, well, good morning, baby.

Me:
Let me go.

Hunter:
Oh, we will....when I'm ready. Until then, you're gonna spend some time with Daddy, Dave, and Randy.

Me:
I don't want to be here! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT ROMAN IS GOING TO DO TO YOU?!

Hunter:
Roman Reigns is hardly a threat.

Me:
Un-cuff me!

Randy:
Shut up!

Hunter:
Randy, why don't you secure her to that chair?

Me:
NO! Get away from me!

Randy pulls me to the center of the room where a chair is.

Randy:
Dave, gimmie a hand.

Batista walks up. Randy has him hold me down while he un-cuffs me. Then, Randy forces my arms on the arm rests of the chair and wraps duck tape from my wrists to my elbows; securing them to the arm rests. I still fight; and he does the same thing to my legs. I scream in anger

Randy:
(smirking)
Ain't goin' anywhere now.

For the next seven days, they keep me hostage against my will. I cry constantly; because I miss my boys.

==Dean's Point of View==

She's been missing for a week. I was conscious in that ring when Randy took her....I should have fought harder to get up to help her. I don't know where she is, I don't know what they're doing or what they've done, all I know is I'm worried sick...I want my little sister back.

==Roman's Point of View==

The last seven days have been utter hell. I want her back; I cannot stand not knowing where she is. Is she okay? What have they done to her?! DAMNIT, HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN?! I'm her big brother...and I was useless. I can't take this anymore, I have to get her back...I know what those three are capable of, and they have no qualms about hurting her—because they know how much it will fuck with us.

==Seth's Point of View==

FUCK! This isn't right! This isn't fair I want my girlfriend in my arms. They can't just take her from us! I'm gonna lose my mind, they hurt her, I just know it. I need her back!