85

==Dean's Point of View==

Me:
For your information, I happen to be a gentleman.

Audrey:
Riiiiight, sure. And that's why you made me fall on purpose when you pulled my chair out for me at dinner two nights ago?

I snicker.

Me:
Nah, it was just that time of the night to fuck with you.

She shoves me

Audrey:
I really don't know how the hell I put up with you....

Me:
Because I'm your brother....dumbass.

Audrey:
True but you don-

She stops dead in her tracks, staring straight ahead. I turn her face towards me

Me:
What? What happened?

Audrey:
Look straight ahead.

I look ahead and see Seth and Roman standing by the door smirking with their arms crossed. I take Audrey's hand and pull her out the door.

Me:
Let's go, they won't do something stupid on holy ground. C'mon.

I pull her quickly out of the church and we get in the car.

Audrey:
Are they stalking us?!

Me:
I think so.

Audrey:
Let's just go home.

Me:
No, I'm not letting them intimidate us. We're going to get food in public. We're going to sit down in a public building and enjoy a meal together...and you're not going to worry about them. I may still have to go through physical therapy, but I damn sure will protect you if you're in danger...I don't care if I re-injure my arm. You're my sister; you're not running from them. Do you understand me?

Audrey:
Yes, sir.

Me:
Good. Close your door.

She closes her door and I take her to the local burger joint. They know us, so they know where we like to sit. I order a quarter pound hamburger, Audrey just orders a regular burger. She keeps darting her eyes back and forth.

Me:
Stop that.

Audrey:
I'm just looking around...

Me:
Yeah, for Rollins and Reigns, I told you, not to worry about them.

Audrey:
I know, but Dean they showed up at my church! BOTH of them did! And Roman, he knows where we live.

Me:
Audrey, I want you to listen carefully to what I am about to say: STOP. WORRYING! I am telling you to stop it right now! Do you not trust that I will protect you?

Audrey:
I know you will.

Me:
Then trust me, and stop worrying. Nothing will happen. Eat your lunch before it gets cold.

Audrey eats her burger and we leave and go home. She plops down on the couch

Audrey:
What do you want for dinner?

Me:
I was thinking food.

She gives me a look. I wink at her.

Audrey:
Fine, I'll just cook dinner for one and you can have frozen.

Me:
No! I was joking! I swear!

Audrey:
Then answer my question without being a smartass.