84

==Roman's Point of View==
We walk into the chapel and see Audrey

Choir director:
Alright, Miss. Ambrose....you do Rollins' song, and then we warm up as a group.

Audrey:
(saluting)
Aye-aye captain.

Seth looks at me confused.

Seth:
Rollins' song?

Me:
I don't know anything about that.

Seth:
(smirking)
She's still singing about me...she still loves me.

Background music starts

Audrey:
Here's the thing we started out friends
It was cool but it was all pretend
Yeah yeah
Since U Been Gone

You're dedicated you took the time
Wasn't long till I called you mine
Yeah Yeah
Since U Been Gone

And all you'd ever hear me say
Is how I pictured me with you
That's all you'd ever hear me say

But Since U Been Gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm still moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get
What I want
Since U Been Gone

How can I put it? You put me on
I even fell for that stupid love song
Yeah, yeah

Since U Been Gone

How come I'd never hear you say
I just wanna be with you
I guess you never felt that way

But Since U Been Gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm still moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get (I get) what I want
Since U Been Gone

You had your chance you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth I just can't take it
Again and again and again and again

Since U Been Gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm still moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you (thanks to you)
Now I get, I get what I want
I can breathe for the first time
I'm still moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you (thanks to you)
Now I get (I get)
You should know (you should know)
That I get, I get what I want

Since U Been Gone
Since U Been Gone
Since U Been Gone

The choir claps she looks to Dean who gives her a thumbs up. I look at Seth, who sighs and rolls his eyes in an annoyed fashion.

Choir director:
Beautifully done, Miss. Good. Now, what warm up should we do?

Audrey:
Why don't we do our usual....Jealous? That way the nuances of everyone's voices will be utilized....quick warm up, then we can just tackle our performance lineup.

The choir agrees.

Choir director:
You know, at this point Audrey...I might just make you assistant choir director.

Audrey:
And if I was staying long-term, I'd be up for it....but once my brother is 100%, we're going back to work.

Choir director:
Well, just consider it. We can jump into Jealous. Lead in.

Audrey:
1, 2, 3!

Choir:
I turn my chin music up, and I'm puffing my chest, I'm getting red in the face, you can call me obsessed, it's not your fault that they hover, I mean no disrespect, it's my right I can't help it, I still get jealous. You're too crazy beautiful, and everybody wants to taste (that's why), You're too crazy beautiful, and everybody wants to taste (that's why) I still get jealous, You're too crazy beautiful, and everybody wants to taste (that's why) I still get jealous! You're too crazy beautiful, and everybody wants to taste (that's why), I still get jealous.

Audrey:
I wish you didn't have to post it out, I wish you'd save a little bit just for me, protective or possessive, yeahhhhhahhhhh, call it passive or aggressive

Choir:
I turn my chin music up, and I'm puffing my chest, I'm getting red in the face, you can call me obsessed, it's not your fault that they hover, I mean no disrespect, it's my right I can't help it, I still get jealous. You're too crazy beautiful, and everybody wants to taste (that's why), You're too crazy beautiful, and everybody wants to taste (that's why) I still get jealous, You're too crazy beautiful, and everybody wants to taste (that's why) I still get jealous! You're too crazy beautiful, and everybody wants to taste (that's why), I still get jealous.

Audrey:
That's whyyy!

Choir:
I still get jealous! You're too crazy beautiful, and everybody wants to taste (that's why), I still get jealous.

Audrey:
Ohhh, yeahhh! One more time!

Choir:
I still get jealous.

Audrey:
Ahhh haaa!

Choir:
I still get jealoussss!

Audrey:
I still get jealous, yeah, yeah, yeah!

Tony:
Now, we are singing three songs, "Our God", "Hosanna", and "Jesus Saves". We'll start with "Jesus Saves".

Seth and I watch the whole practice.

Tony:
Who wants to close us in prayer?

All the choir members stare at Audrey. She laughs.

Audrey:
(sarcastically)
Well, gee, don't all raise your hands at once. (sighs) Fine, I'll do it....like I do every time. Connect hands.

They all connect hands and bow their heads....even Dean bows his head.

Audrey:
Dear Lord: we thank you for allowing us to meet today and sing praises of love in your name. We thank you for letting us be the musical voice of this church, and giving us something to be proud of and something to sing about in perfect harmony. Thank you for Tony, who works day in and day out to come up with songs for us to perform in worship every Sunday. Lord, I would like to make a personal thanks for you making Dean and I brother and sister—as I am truly blessed to have the one and only man in my life that loves me, protects me, and makes me happier than I have ever been. I ask you at this time to bless our performance tomorrow, which we dedicate in your name. And as we part from this holy place, please keep us all safe and bring us back here ready to praise your name as we do every Sunday. And we ask this prayer of you and your Son, who died on the Cross selflessly for our many sins. Amen.

Everyone:
Amen.

Tony:
Beautifully done, Miss. Good, I will see you all tomorrow morning.

They all depart. She walks up to Dean who ruffles her hair.

Audrey:
Did good, didn't I?

Dean:
Beautiful!

Audrey:
Glad you approve, sir Lunatic Fringe. (curtsies)

Dean:
(nudges her)
Arms out, kid.

She puts her arms out and Dean takes off his leather jacket.

Audrey:
But Dean, you're in a tank top...and it's cold out.

Dean:
It's not a big deal if I get sick, but you won't get sick on my watch.

Audrey:
But.....it's winter time....

Dean:
I'll survive. I won't freeze to death walking to the car. Your health is more important.

He slides his jacket on Audrey

Seth:
(sarcastically)
Awe, how adorable. Dean Ambrose cares.

I chuckle.

Dean:
(to Audrey)
You wanna get some food?

They start walking toward us. Dean holds out his hand and Audrey takes it.

Audrey:
Where?

Dean:
Anthony's.

Audrey:
And who's paying?

Dean:
(groans)
You're gonna make me be a gentleman, aren't you?

Audrey:
(pats his face)
Every time, big brother. How else will you learn?

7ݸ@