81

I hear sniffling coming from the bathroom. "This is what you're doing to me, Roman." I hear Audrey mutter. I walk in and see Audrey standing over her sink. Then, I look down, there's BLOOD dripping on the floor. I rush over to her and check her to see if she's okay (because there's blood on the floor, and I know it wasn't just there when she walked in) I see a razor with blood on it on the counter and four long cuts in her arm. I immediately grab a wash rag and wrap it around the cuts. I turn her face to me.

Me:
Why??

Audrey:
Because I don't want to live without Roman!

She grabs the razor again but I squeeze her hand so hard she drops it.

Me:
I'm not going to let you kill yourself over him.

Audrey:
I LOVE HIM, HE'S MY BLOOD!

Me:
Auddy....you don't need him.

Audrey:
He's my family. I can't live without him!

Me:
Family wouldn't do this to you. Look what he did...LOOK WHAT HE'S DOING TO YOU! Don't do this; I don't want to have to put you in a mental hospital for cutting yourself. Don't make me do that. I've gone my entire life watching family be put in jail and in mental hospitals. My mom and dad are both locked up...I don't want my sister locked up too! If you love me, Audrey, you'll stop this.

She hugs me.

Audrey:
I'm sorry, Dean. I'm just so hurt!

Me:
I understand, baby girl....but I'll get you through this, okay (she nods) Good girl, c'mon, let's go eat before the pizza gets all cold.

I take her to the kitchen and we have dinner.

==Audrey's Point of View==

As I'm eating, a thought runs through my mind....that I no longer need Roman. I don't want anything to do with him. Out of the two of them, DEAN has been the one that has been there for me the most. He and I were always closest. And now, with Roman being a sell-out like Seth, I want to essentially cut him from my life.

Me:
Jon?

Dean:
(mouth full of food)
Yeah?

Me:
Can I run an idea by you?

Dean:
Sure, what's up?

Me:
Remember when you came to FCW and saw me wrestle? (Dean nods) and my ring name was Audrey Ambrose (Dean nods again) You were so happy that I was using your last name....last ring name.

Dean:
Yeah, I was.

Me:
Jon?

Dean:
What is it, sweet pea?

Me:
I want to be your sister.

Dean:
You are my sister, dumbass.

Me:
I mean I want to be your real sister...legally....in the eyes of the law.

Dean:
You want to take my last name?

Me:
Yes.

Dean:
Seriously?

Me:
Yes. Can I take the car to the courthouse tomorrow to file name change paperwork? I should have gone by Good the whole time...I hate having Roman's last name....makes me feel corrupt. You're my brother, you've always been the one I've been closer to—and I've already gone by Ambrose in FCW...I want to be your sister legally...officially...literally. Can I?